Science and FSM: Partners in Knowledge and Truth

Published November 27th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Thanks to Blue for sending me this propaganda flyer:

science_and_fsm_sm.jpg
“Science and FSM: Partners in Knowledge and Truth.”
8.5 x 11 JPG | 8.5 x 11 PDF

The Flyers section is growing nicely. The Church is always open to contributions. Thank you.

143 Responses to “Science and FSM: Partners in Knowledge and Truth”

1. Pluto (Not sorry at all!) says:

@ Bill S. Preston – Thank you! Now for some fun!
    “Dear Morons,”
    Thanks that’s sweet of you!
    “You are all a bunch of fagots and should commit mass suicide.”
    If buy faggots you mean a large meat ball in gravy then I’m not that fat! Just a little too much beer.
    If you mean homosexuals, then I would refer you to my Pam for her opinion as well as the many married (of course that doesn’t prove anything, Haggard an all) with kids who are not gay. Obviously some of us are and that’s fine. Where you attempting to make a point with your choice of words? Or are you another closet case repressing, and projecting on us?
    As for mass suicides… well we prefer to leave that to people of pathetic faith.
    “Your thought process makes no sense. “Creationism is wrong, so we’re gonna spout this nonsense.”?”
    Actually is “Creationism is bull shit so lets all take the piss”, anyone of intelligence would realise that. The reason our thought processes make no sense is because you are stupid!
    “i get what your doing is supposed to be funny but it’s not.”
    Well we seem to think it is and we are many and you are one. I think you just don’t get it because… Well once again you stupid. He who laughs last didn’t understand the joke.
    “you’re all idiots for worshiping a mother fucking flying balls of noodles,”
    Better than a dead guy on a stick mate!
    “kill yourselves,”
    Well unfortunately, being idiots, we don’t know how. Would you kindly demonstrate first?
    “Bill S. Preston”
    Ok?
    Its not good hate mail, but then we get so little these days. Could attitudes be changing?

2. Jennyanydots says:

@ Pluto – “dead guy on a stick”? Have you thought about that for the ice cream sellers when you set up FSM World?

3. PacificPam says:

hahahahahahahahaha
    Dear Bill S. Preston,
    I was asked to please give some reccomendations for my beloved Pluto. Here they are: He is not gay.
    Regards,
    PacificPam
    On another note. I was thinking about how that would sound: “Sir, sir…can you please give me a chocolate Dead Guy on a Stick” “Sure, kid-om, it’s $3.75″ “Coool”

4. Momi Pink Shoes says:

“Dear Morons,
    You are all a bunch of fagots and should commit mass suicide. Your thought process makes no sense. “Creationism is wrong, so we’re gonna spout this nonsense.”? i get what your doing is supposed to be funny but it’s not. you’re all idiots for worshiping a mother fucking flying balls of noodles,
    kill yourselves,
    Bill S. Preston”
    That’s a rather mean thing to say to someone who isn’t bothering you in the least. I don’t have anything evil to say. I’m sorry you feel that way, Bill S. Preston. If you don’t like what we do, why come here? That’s like a nun going to a whore house to tell all the whores they are sinning. Do they care? Nope. Do we care what you think? Nope.

5. Momi Pink Shoes says:

@Pluto – No, attitudes aren’t changing. Christians just have dumber things to worry about – like that teacher in Sudan naming the class teddy bear “Mohammad” and going to jail for it…

6. Pluto (Not sorry at all!) says:

@Momi Pink Shoes – One of the kids said he picked that name cos it was his own.

7. rmw says:

@Momi Pink Shoes and Pluto–the whole teddy bear crisis just demonstrates what happens when you let religious fundamentalism (*any* religious fundamentalism) run things. I really hope they don’t continue to make a big out of this, when it was a cultural mistake and wasn’t meant to offend anyone.

8. PacificPam says:

I will call my teddy bear FSMy