r … u … serious?

Published November 5th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

r…u…serious? Ur LYING to everyone! Ur CONDEMNING them. And for what? U think ur COOL making up ur own “RELIGION”. Ur ridiculous. Ur IGNORANT. I will eat ur good for nothing spaghetti monster. Then I’ll be ur idle to worship. Ignorant. I’d smack u if that came about. Oh how I wish I could drive to u. Take all ur pasta away. Then! Just maybe, then, u could make up the swimming unicorn of wonder. I’m a Christian. And being a Christian doesn’t make me perfect. I am holding myself back from cursing at u. That’s pointless. Ur a fool. And u’ll burn in hell for being a fool. I hope, one day, u make the right decision.
-nicole

438 Responses to “r … u … serious?”

1 2 3 55
  1. Jácob says:

Okay, first learn to spell.

Second, WHO THE HELL IS THIS CONDEMNING?

And your calling this/us ignorant but it’s you who posts retarded comments
    saying that because we don’t worship your religion we’re a fool and we’ll go to hell, so your basically saying that anyone who isn’t christian or believes in something else is bad. Grr. Ignorant narrow minded self obsessed welch.

Grr

And yes, I have ordered the Gospel of the Flying spaghetti monster. So shove that up your self rightous ass.

(I love this sectiony hate mail commenty bit. It really takes down your stress levels…)

Bye

X

2. Alchemist says:

Oh no! AOL speak! My eyes…
    Swimming Unicorn of Wonder? Nice idea but the Invisible Pink Unicorn got there first. Unicorn shit is also notoriously difficult to remove from the carpet.

3. Mariner says:

r…u…serious?
    Yes, we are.
    Ur LYING to everyone!
    And you’re lying to yourself.
    Ur CONDEMNING them.
    We’re enlightening people.
    And for what? U think ur COOL making up ur own “RELIGION”.
    How did your religion come to be? Oh right, somebody made it up one day.
    Ur ridiculous. Ur IGNORANT.
    No, you’re describing yourself now.

-I will eat ur good for nothing spaghetti monster.
    HE gave us spaghetti so that we may show or appreciation to HIM by eating spaghetti.
    Then I’ll be ur idle to worship.
    No, you’ll never compare to out Spaghediety
    Ignorant.
    You are very.
    I’d smack u if that came about.
    Are we supposed to be afraid?
    Oh how I wish I could drive to u.
    Do you not have a car? Oh wait, you’re a threatening fundie. Isn’t there some sort of commandment that goes “Thou shalt lovethy neighber as thyself?
    Take all ur pasta away.
    The Noodly One would provide us with more.
    Then!
    What?
    Just maybe, then, u could make up the swimming unicorn of wonder.
    Sombody already made up a fake unicorn god type thing.
    I’m a Christian.
    By your tone, we’d have never guessed.
    And being a Christian doesn’t make me perfect.
    The first coherent thing you’ve said yet.
    I am holding myself back from cursing at u.
    Really?
    That’s pointless.
    Your religion is, yes.
    Ur a fool.
    And you can’t spell.
    And u’ll burn in hell for being a fool.
    We don’t believe in hell, that’s your place.
    I hope, one day, u make the right decision.
    We did, we converted to Pastafarians.
    -nicole
    Mariner

gold?

4. Mariner says:

And here I thought I was gonna get gold. Oh well, that’s what i get for taking so long to reply I guess. At least I got bronze. Oh yes, neighbor* and forgot to add a space. Oh woe is me for misspelling a few things. Nothing close to nicole though, so for that I’m thankful.

5. El Peatieablo says:

Nicole, do you have a point to make, or are you just ranting like a lunatic?

6. El Peatieablo says:

Sn!

7. Tessie says:

Nicole,

Why are you so hostile? You go ahead and believe how/what you want to and leave us Pastafarians to bask in his noodley bliss.

RAmen