NOVA: Intelligent Design on Trial

Published November 18th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

nova1.jpg

NOVA’s most recent program is about the Intelligent Design debate over the last few years. They’ve put together an excellent companion website, and as of November 16th, you can watch the entire program online – I highly recommend it. NOVA always does a fantastic job on their programs and this is no exception.

My one criticism is that they neglected to mention the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s role in the Intelligent Design vs Science debate.

153 Responses to “NOVA: Intelligent Design on Trial”

1 14 15 16 17 18 20
  1. Wench Nikkiee says:

“Seems like a lot of bull shit to me.”
    Yep! Just standard for them!
    “Are we sure their not just taking the piss?”
    Discovery Institute? Noooo…. they’re dead serious…that’s ID headquarters :((

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

“like circus clowns”
    Funny you should say that….their two top poster boys are often referred to as the “Behehehehe and Dumbski” Disco Clown Act. Dumbski of course being none other than William Dembski …co-author of that book. He sure is some piece of warped work!

3. Pluto says:

@ Wench Nikkiee- Does he post how great he is? Or how he was never going to be recognised for anything in life so made up so pretences clap trap instead?

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Well he does has his own propaganda website. My guess is also that Discovery pays him rather well!
    I wish I could link the animation he had commissioned of Judge Jones and the Dover trial prosecution witnesses…complete with fart and pig sound effects. He sent a copy of it, as a xmas present, to all the science wittnesses for the prosecution ! Far as I know it’s not up on the net anymore. Really did give an idea of the guys personal mentality….the description “narcisstic personality disorder” comes to mind.

5. Pluto says:

WOW and I thought I was up my own arse!

6. PacificPam (Butterfly) says:

zzzz…

7. Pluto says:

Is that my beautiful butterfly? Wake up babe!

8. PacificPam (Butterfly) says:

I’m up! *taking off a post-it sticked to my forehead*

1 14 15 16 17 18 20