fsm appears on PCR

Published November 3rd, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I received this from Dr. Kazu located in Nagano, Japan:

Yesterday I performed human gene analysis using PCR. I found a strange pattern on a agarose gel stained with ethidium bromide.

fsm_pcr.jpg

54 Responses to “fsm appears on PCR”

1. sn0wb0arder381 says:

You said yourself that internet piracy was not real piracy. Are you reconsidering?

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

iownjoo Nov 22nd, 2007 at 8:40 pm
    “u all suck my big fat pen1s n00bs!!!!!!!”
    No thanks I can just imagine where that’s been……eeeeeuuuw!
    May His Noodleyness be bothered to touch you and your comrades with His Noodly Appendages.
    RAmen

3. Jácob says:

@iownjoo
    Oh not, another uneducated prat discovered caps lock
    And this isn’t a waste of resources. But I can safely assume that you’re a waste of skin.
    And you do not own me, that’s my pet cat’s job.

4. drug treatment for insomnia says:

This is an extremely good site you have going here. The matter is very informative and straight to the point. Excited to read more about your blog next time.

5. Wilhelm Reich says:

Yesterday I performed human gene analysis using PCR

• Keith says:

Was that powered by Orgone energy?

6. chaussure de luxe femme louboutin says:

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on the topic of unpredicted emotions.

chaussure de luxe femme louboutin

• Captain Birdseye says:

Chaussure, sil-vous-plait, fuck off; merci.
      Pardon my French.

• Keith says:

I already had my deluxe lobotomy when I became an Australian citizen.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Unfortunately I’m all but ineligible to become a citizen of my adopted country. That basically means I can pay taxes to watch a bunch of ignorant bible-thumpers fuck up my new home.

I saw something funny the other day, pointing out that Wing Nut Abbott thinks climate change is crap, but believes in Noah’s ark.

Frightening.

• Keith says:

Yes: Howard/Abbot. Take your pick. As my O/h says, the biggest turds always rise to the top.

7. http://naeemzaki.net/games/index.php?task=profile&id=56616 says:

Amazing work on this particular post. I simply tweeted it to all of my followers and look forward to other posts
    with this matter!

8. http://2020.sc/reviewofpsychicsource37710 says:

Do not isolate from the individuals you adore, even if they seem to compound the issue.
    Adhere a adorable photograph of the receiver in the
    entrance of the card. Virgo Sometimes the very best course is to sluggish down.

my blog: psychic source review (http://2020.sc/reviewofpsychicsource37710)