fsm appears on PCR

Published November 3rd, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I received this from Dr. Kazu located in Nagano, Japan:

Yesterday I performed human gene analysis using PCR. I found a strange pattern on a agarose gel stained with ethidium bromide.

fsm_pcr.jpg

51 Responses to “fsm appears on PCR”

1. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

“It’s true! The FSM does intervene in science!”
    Where is your faith, ۞, did you EVER doubt it? Of course the FSM is an interventionist deity. And I sure hope he’ll interfere a good bit in the 2008 US presidential elections. If He can change carbon dating readings every time I’m sure He can change a few ballots away from the GOP hopeful. Question is: will He? I hope so, I hope He won’t be drunk again and mess things up again like during the last presidential elections, changing votes the wrong way. It can be a bit of a pest having such a drunken dumbass for a god, can’t it?

2. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

And a good morning to you Nikkiee, your post wasn’t up yet while I typed mine :)

3. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

How’s preparation for the exams coming along?

4. El Peatieablo says:

@☠DutchPastaGuy☠
    “And I sure hope he’ll interfere a good bit in the 2008 US presidential elections. If He can change carbon dating readings every time I’m sure He can change a few ballots away from the GOP hopeful. Question is: will He?”
    The other question, of course, is “Will the guys that “count” the ballots actually care?”. Do you think that, perhaps, his Noodlyness was drunk last time and accidentally left some hanging chads on the ballots he was changing?
    Spell checkers are nice; especially when you forget a vowel in “count”. :)

5. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@El Peatieablo
    Good point, maybe the FSM could insert an extra holiday in the agenda of Jeb Bush so that he doesn’t interfere in the counting.

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

☠DutchPastaGuy☠
    “How’s preparation for the exams coming along?”
    Don’t ask yet ;) I’m “gunna” not be distracted by CoFSM :p

7. Noodly0ne says:

Perhaps some Kool-Aid? Exams are dehydrating. Did you ever fid out if you could get curare in “OZ”?

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Noodly0ne Nov 4th, 2007 at 4:55 pm
    “Exams are dehydrating.”
    Don’t remind me!
    No didn’t check on the curare…think I’ll need to try and stay awake through exam though. Maybe I’ll have some Kool-Aid at the end of semester party…..usually print up aome FSM brochures to take to that one :))
    Anyway…back onto some study here….I has been a bit slack doing that the past few months. :(