Even being a Christian, I get it

Published November 20th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Great site. Even being a Christian, I get it. :) I don’t think the teaching of so called Intelligent Design has any place in public schools. Faith is not science. Anyhow, long live the FSM. I won’t worship him, but I’ll enjoy his noodly goodness… :)

Have a great day
Tony

73 Responses to “Even being a Christian, I get it”

1. cas says:

I could not possibly agree more. I’m a Christian, too, but I don’t want Intelligent Design taught in science class. It’s not a religion class, it’s not church, and it’s not the appropriate venue. It blows my mind that so many people are unable to grasp that. They want to do away with the separation between church and state, and they want religion in school because Christianity is the predominant religion in the U.S., and as such they stand to lose nothing. I wonder how they would feel if Christianity weren’t the predominant religion. What if their kids were forced to sit through 5 minutes of mandatory, teacher-led Satan worship at the start of each school day? I bet they’d be all gung ho about the separation of church and state then. It’s so easy when it’s their own agenda they want forced on everyone else. I’m a Christian, my faith is incredibly important to me, but I will never be in favor of forcing that on anyone, and particularly not on children in school.

2. neal says:

If you think about it, the entire prayer in the public schools, ten commandments on the walls of our courthouses, intelligent design taught in the science classroom, abstinence based sex education, et al is not about Christians (particularly, fundamentalist Christians) teaching their own children the tenets of their religion. No, that’s not what they want at all, because they are completely free to do that in their homes, churches, sunday schools et al.

Rather, for them it’s all about teaching everyone else’s children the tenets and belief of their religion, and using what belongs to all of us, the public school system to do it. Talk about an entitlement mentality!

3. bobby says:

all hail his noodly goodness
    but i was wondering
    do u guys not belive in eating spaghetti

4. bobby says:

dudei am on atkins. NO SPAGHETTI

5. bobby says:

i am a music pirate does that count
    am i holy

6. jacob says:

his noodly goodness has bestowed a life of piracy upon me…ALL HAIL HIS NOODLY GOODNESS..AM I AM THE HOLYEST OF ALL PASTAFARIANS

7. bobby says:

jacob u bitch stop thinking ur better than the rest of us
    one of the 8 i’d rather you didnts says to get over ur self
    ur not that great.

8. bobby says:

hahahahaha booby…i have hacked ur account now i shall show my pirate ways…i will find u…lovingly jacob…and once agen I AM THE HOLYEST OF ALL PASTAFARIANS!!!!