Even being a Christian, I get it

Published November 20th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Great site. Even being a Christian, I get it. :) I don’t think the teaching of so called Intelligent Design has any place in public schools. Faith is not science. Anyhow, long live the FSM. I won’t worship him, but I’ll enjoy his noodly goodness… :)

Have a great day
Tony

73 Responses to “Even being a Christian, I get it”

1. Alisha says:

If only all Christians could be so open-minded.

2. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Enjoy His Noodlyness Tony, it’s a start ;))))

3. Pasta Dutchie says:

@lilwench:
    Parody?
    Parody!, parody!, parody dode!!!
    I’m gonna parody like it’s 1999!
    Sorry….
    :-)

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Tony
    “I won’t worship him, but I’ll enjoy his noodly goodness… :)”
    That’s fine, the FSM is ok with it if you don’t believe in Him. Moreover, He doesn’t want you to spend too many resources glorifying His noodly goodness anyway, the way many of your fellow christians (especially catholics) do for their made-up god. Enjoy your meal.

5. St John the Blasphemist says:

Good on you Tony. It’s the Fred Phelps crowd that gives you guys a bad name. With your attitude, you’ll make it to the Beer Volcanoes regardless.
    On a darker note: Someone seems to have compromised my dignity on Myspace by ‘borrowing’ my good name just because their dumbshit nick won’t get them laid. Please visit my myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/st_john_the_blasphemist for more information. I’d like as many people as possible to click ‘add to friends’ on this person’s profile (it’s private, but you can still add). If/when they accept you, please add a comment (where all their friends can see) telling them to stop borrowing other people’s names & think of something themselves. I know they didn’t make the name up themselves, cos they have an FSM quote on the profile.
    Oh, and you can add me as a friend too.
    Thanks folks
    St John the Blasphemist
    Saint of Vengeance

6. halal pasta says:

I’m a muslim and I get it too. There’s no real proof of God, its just a matter of faith and like tony said faith aint science.

7. rmw says:

@Tony and @halal pasta–thank you for being open-minded, for getting FSMism, just being nice. And good spellers. That’s always a big one. May you both be touched by his noodly appendage (or just enjoy a good dish of pasta). RAmen.

8. Bombadil says:

if only all christians could be like you