iterpretation of inferred evidence distinctly biased

Published November 15th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

After going through your website, I find that is is ostensibly possible that the world was put into existence by the grace of his noodly goodness. However, I find that your interpretation of the inferred evidence is distinctly biased. Who is to say that the divine noodly appendage did not belong to a Flying Chow Mein Monster, complete with fish balls, instead of the purported meatballs. Indeed, it seems the church of FSM has a definite racial slant, as you have disregarded the cultures of the east. How is it that the FSM created the entire world, when historical evidence clearly indicates that Chinese noodles preceded spaghetti by at least 700 years, and much of the academic community asserts that Europe derived the idea of pasta from Chinese noodles.

I am not Chinese, but I perturbed that a progressive religionists such as pastafarians can fall victim to such bigotry.
Do you offer any explanation to this misrepresentation of fact?

Deeply concerned but curious,
Anik

49 Responses to “iterpretation of inferred evidence distinctly biased”

1. ID LOL says:

RAmen

2. rmw says:

@ID LOL–”Let us not forget what happened to our fallen comrade for suggesting his “Parmesan Cheese” theroy. May he drink the coldest of beer from the volcano and fornicate with the highly recommended Double D stripper Candy.
    RAmen”
    I’m sorry, did I miss something? I’m lost.

3. PacificPam (Cool-Aid) says:

Are you calling me a racist?

4. PacificPam (Cool-Aid) says:

Also, remember that FSM plays with time when he is drunk, so there is a possibility that he bent time to make it appear as if chinese noodles were created before Pasta!
    Sometimes I am drunk and I play with time…TiVO! don’t you love it?

5. Cap'n Ollie says:

Wow. The great wisdom of an idiot with a thesaurus.

6. I love eruptions in heaven says:

Cap’n Bob the Spanky Nov 16th, 2007 at 3:41 am

The CoFSM is demonstrably not bigotted towards Asians.

Pirates are His chosen people.

25% of piratical attacks occur in Indonesia.

Therefore a full quarter of His Noodlinesses chosen people are in fact Asian.

QED.
    Or asian pirates got ADHD, that’s another possibility

7. Noodles with soy sauce says:

I agree that the creator of the universe may appear in different forms, and since scientific/quantitative data is transformed at his will we should stick to one name, the FSM, lest his holiness becomes angry.

8. Bombadil says:

either way, he tastes great