iterpretation of inferred evidence distinctly biased

Published November 15th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

After going through your website, I find that is is ostensibly possible that the world was put into existence by the grace of his noodly goodness. However, I find that your interpretation of the inferred evidence is distinctly biased. Who is to say that the divine noodly appendage did not belong to a Flying Chow Mein Monster, complete with fish balls, instead of the purported meatballs. Indeed, it seems the church of FSM has a definite racial slant, as you have disregarded the cultures of the east. How is it that the FSM created the entire world, when historical evidence clearly indicates that Chinese noodles preceded spaghetti by at least 700 years, and much of the academic community asserts that Europe derived the idea of pasta from Chinese noodles.

I am not Chinese, but I perturbed that a progressive religionists such as pastafarians can fall victim to such bigotry.
Do you offer any explanation to this misrepresentation of fact?

Deeply concerned but curious,
Anik

49 Responses to “iterpretation of inferred evidence distinctly biased”

1. Scuba Steve says:

@ Pasta Dutchie
    But how do you know that it’s not really a bunch of noddly strings formed into the shape of Macaroni?
    {grabbing at strings, pun intended}

2. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Pasta Dutchie
    Please read the Gospel of the FSM. Super Spaghetti String theory is all revealed in it. But sorry, it is spaghetti string theory, not macaroni super string theory.
    If you don’t like the answer you can ignore it. I have a PhD, but in Materials Science, not Physics :p

3. rmw says:

Chinese, Italian. Who cares? It’s all good.
    @Pasta Dutchie–I guess then that bowtie pasta theory isn’t acceptable?
    @Adam–yeah, because we’ve all see how well religious schisms have worked in the past! ;-)

4. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

rmw
    Nov 16th, 2007 at 3:01 am
    Chinese, Italian. Who cares? It’s all good.
    @Pasta Dutchie–I guess then that bowtie pasta theory isn’t acceptable?

Only for formal occasions :)

5. Pasta Dutchie says:

Oh Dear…..

@ Scuba Steve
    - You got me – noodle theory is certainly more elegant and doesn’t suffer from the messy interstitial pasta sauce issues
    @ DPG
    - I’m going hunting tomorrow – apparently there’s a bookstore in Brisbane that stocks it, but I think I’m gonna need the hardback edition (I went through three copies of The Hitch-hiker’s Guide before I got a hardback(hardcover))
    @rmw
    - Fear not! bowtie pasta is an uncannily accurate model of both the initial rapid expansion of the universe (see, again He has made pasta not only in His own image, but left it as a clue to the fabric of the universe) and of the contraction of mass in a blackhole
    rAmen

6. ۞ says:

Bowtie theory is associated with Big Bash theory.

7. Pasta Dutchie says:

@ RDPW
    ” Only for formal occasions”
    NOW I get it!
    LOL.
    rAmen

8. Cap'n Bob the Spanky says:

The CoFSM is demonstrably not bigotted towards Asians.

Pirates are His chosen people.

25% of piratical attacks occur in Indonesia.

Therefore a full quarter of His Noodlinesses chosen people are in fact Asian.

QED.