you rule

Published October 6th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

You rule. I still don’t understand how people can think this idea is stupid, or obviously wrong. There is exactly the same amount of scientific evidence for FSM as there is for any other god, probably more in some cases. The intelligence to make these connections requires higher brainpower than most of the people in the “hate-mail” section of your website have. I am now converted from a proud atheist to a proud pastafarian. Thank you for showing me the true light and may you be touched by his noodly appendage.
-toby

53 Responses to “you rule”

1. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Nerdy guys are sweet! Usually very smart and just slightly obsessed with something, but that’s ok. I know, I married one :)) But then, if I look up the word nerd in a dictionary, I fit most of the criteria too…

2. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

PS. I love that hat by flowerpower, is there anyone who knows how to make one? I can’t knit at all, but would love that hat :)

3. Robert Hood says:

Do you supose he would be too terribly embarrassed to create a “Shag-Mail” sextion (heehee, pun)? Or maybe he could set up a counter to tally up the “Take me now Bobby” letters he’s gotten.

4. Robert Hood says:

Just sayin, it would be pretty funny…

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Red Dutchpasta Wench Oct 9th, 2007 at 10:29 pm
    “I love that hat by flowerpower, is there anyone who knows how to make one?”
    I used to be able to make a scarves? Sort of :p Actually my scarves were quite good…always one colour, same stitch and rectangular…sort of.
    @PacificPam Oct 9th, 2007 at 5:53 am
    “By the way, he does get letters from women who say they would do him. I sent him one! =)”
    Hahahahaha…..nice!
    RAmen Pam
    @Robert Hood Oct 10th, 2007 at 12:54 am
    “Or maybe he could set up a counter to tally up the “Take me now Bobby” letters he’s gotten.”
    Yeah..good idea :) I imagine there would be lots. Probably even some sexual offers not involving oars, animals or other implements of destruction too. How bout it Prophet Bobby?

6. PacificPam says:

Ramen to you too, Nikkiee…
    I know this will sound really stupid, but what does Wench means?
    (English is not my first language)

7. PacificPam says:

Wench Cyka…sign me up for the Nerdy DATING SERVICES

8. Plague Chicken says:

Speaking as a beer injected dual slide rule powered turbo-nerd who hasn’t totally whiffed on the fairer sex – you just gotta be comfortable with who you are. If for example, you are a game-playing, renaissance-faire-going, stuffed-squirrel wearing physicist – be the best dang gp, frg, s-swp possible!

cheers