you rule

Published October 6th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

You rule. I still don’t understand how people can think this idea is stupid, or obviously wrong. There is exactly the same amount of scientific evidence for FSM as there is for any other god, probably more in some cases. The intelligence to make these connections requires higher brainpower than most of the people in the “hate-mail” section of your website have. I am now converted from a proud atheist to a proud pastafarian. Thank you for showing me the true light and may you be touched by his noodly appendage.
-toby

53 Responses to “you rule”

1. Wench Cyka says:

I loved the FSM just last night! I’ve never made meatballs before in my life, being more of a general meatsauce kinda girl, but His Noodly Appendage Guided me to yummy goodness sans recipe!
    RAmen!

2. ۞ says:

3. ۞ says:

Well done Alchemist for getting a gold for GB!

4. El Peatieablo says:

“I wonder if Bobby gets any ‘come and get it big boy I want to have your babies’ mail.”
    Remember, he’s a physics graduate. I’m just speaking from personal experience here, but the amount of physics a guy knows seems to be inversely proportional to the frequency of those kinds of invites… then again, he was commanded to “take head”.
    At any rate, I’m sure he’ll get plenty of that kind of mail in Heaven (being a prophet of the FSM and all).

5. B☠☠ty says:

I am sure any wench would “do” Bobby, just so they could say they had!! ;)
    Ah – the dulcet tones of children screaming at each other *sigh* got to go.

6. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

Why not set up a page called converts corner? There people could tell about their experience wich made them a proud pastafarian!

7. Wench Cyka says:

Actually there are a few wenches out there who are turned on more by the size of a guy’s IQ than anything else…

8. Wench Cyka says:

The difficulty generally lies in ripping them away from their square-headed girlfriend (the one you’re fawning over now) to show said appreciation!