While I was learning about this wonderful religion

Published October 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

While I was learning about this wonderful religion of yours, and while I was reading about how the number of pirates affected the climate, there was a flash of light. There standing in my room, was our Spaghetti God himself. He told me something that would allow us another chance to rectify the global warming issue. First, He told me that marriages were actually just between two or more people, regardless of sexual preference. Marriage actually does not have to be between a man and a woman. He told me that every time we allow such marriages to be legalized in a new country, the rate of temperature increase decreases. The more countries legalize it and the more marriages of the same sex that we have, temperature increase will slow down to the point where there will be a reversal.

-Alvaro

26 Responses to “While I was learning about this wonderful religion”

1. PYRETTE says:

quote:- “Gays should be allowed to ruin their lives the same as straight people” not sure where it’s from.

2. Booty says:

Oh no! I am straight – do you think the FSM is cross with me?
    Should I make out with a girl do you think? ;)

3. I love eruptions in heaven says:

As there is indeed no scientific evidence, I do think it should be noted that Holland was the first (AFAIK) country to legalize gay marriage. This might have been done by our politicians because they feared we would sink from global warming, thus they try to stop it this way.

4. Julie says:

Fsm embraces all sexual orientations. As he controls the climate, ect., to make him happy, everyone eles must be open-armed too. (hint hint bush[evil weenie])

5. El Peatieablo says:

Here’s some evidence for all of you. The first posts about this were made on Oct 14 at about 9:30 AM. We all know Pastafarians are a bit lazy, so it probably took about 20 hours for anybody to get up off of the couch and reply. This could be proven by the first responders saying they are lazy (who says they are lazy but really aren’t?), saying they are not lazy (remember, they are too lazy to tell the truth), or not saying anything about being lazy (too lazy to even defend themselves). Twenty hours before 9:30AM Oct 14 was 1:30 Oct 13. Now if you will all remember back to Oct. 13, I bet most of you will find that by the time this shocking revelation took full effect (say, 11:30 PM Oct. 13) it was a bit cooler than the instant before Alvaro’s thoughts were posted.
    Anything that reads “Published by henderob October 14th, 2007 ” (which would seem to mean that it was posted after the 13th) is clearly just the work of His Noodly Appendage testing our faith.

6. El Peatieablo says:

Booty
    “Oh no! I am straight – do you think the FSM is cross with me?”
    I really don’t think the FSM cares. Besides, if there weren’t straight people, the world might enter another Ice Age! Saber tooth cats scare me…
    “Should I make out with a girl do you think? ;)”
    Absolutely! Just be sure to post some pictures for, erm, proof… (*insert shifty eyes here*). Yeah, I need, I mean, we need, proof!

7. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

I wonder if menage marriage could work.

8. Well Hello There says:

I actually think there is theory for why homosexual marriage would decrease Global warming without current empirical evidence. The world is seriously close to rampant overpopulation which is strongly contributing to Global Warming (more CO2, more energy usage, more vehicles). Homosexual couples are incapable of having their own children, and thus adopt. There presence is curbing overpopulation and they are doing their part to slow down Global Warming. Let FSM bless them.