lots of questions

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

-not really hatemail or criticism, more like skepticism, but I didn’t know where to put this -

1.how could the FSM create the earth when earth made noodles?

2.rice came before noodles, and rice didn’t come before earth was there.

3.how can FSM fly?

4.how can FSM stay clumped together?

5.meatballs weren’t around before rice, rice was before meat balls. again, how does he have meatballs on/near FSM if earth created meatballs?

6.if the meat balls aren’t touching FSM, how do they float?

7.on a drawing it says FSM created midgets before people of average hight, is that how it worked?(possibly, i am not one to comprehend stories/pics of all those worshipped)

8.on the “proof” page, it just has scientists saying that if you believe evolution, you should worship FSM, you probably made those.How can i tell? well no scientist would ever say we evolved from a giant spaggeti(once again, pardon my mispelling) clump that can/could fly after all the evidence we found of our ancient ansestors.

9. on the “about” page, you said something like,”everyone can agree my god has bigger balls than yours.” You must not take this seriously.

just a few questions and facts. don’t answer any with,”i don’t know”,”he just can”,”magic”,”miracle” or anything like that, period.

126 Responses to “lots of questions”

1. BlackFeathered Wench says:

How ’bout some hot Xavier/Magneto action?

2. John says:

1.how could the FSM create the earth when earth made noodles?
    How could God create the earth when humans were made after?
    2.rice came before noodles, and rice didn’t come before earth was there.
    see before
    3.how can FSM fly?
    How can your god create planets out of nothing?
    4.how can FSM stay clumped together?
    How can your god survive in heaven when the altitude is unsuitable for breathing?
    because the meatballs are a part of the FSM
    6.if the meat balls aren’t touching FSM, how do they float?
    because the meatballs are a part of the FSM
    How did god make the entire human body when only cells make other cells?
    Scientists believe we came from a big floaty guy that can just create matter?
    He does. Look at how big they are!

3. Bush says:

soma cube

4. Cottura 5 Minuti says:

Though this is an old thread, I would like to add my my comments also… for the author has me greatly concerned.
    1.how could the FSM create the earth when earth made noodles?
    *The most puzzling about question 1 is what is the author referring to? earth with small letters and no article is… what? But let us assume for the fun of it that he means earthlings created noodles and FSM was not there before earthly noodles. Answer: from the combination of inferior things can come greater things. Like tomatoes, basil, garlic and pepper combine into a wonderful sauce. This answer also covers q2 and q5.
    3.how can FSM fly?
    *This is where I started to do some experimenting and discovered even more questions. How can ducks fly? They have those silly wings and flap them, but nothing happened when I tried with cardboard wings in proportion to duck wings or even double size cardboard wings. And how can aeroplanes fly? Those wings don’t even flap. Or soap bubbles for that matter, soap bubbles don’t even have wings? All these examples of the world being created by the FSM under the influence.
    4.how can FSM stay clumped together?
    *Here I became worried for myself and just to make sure – in case I don’t find the answer – that I stay clumped together, I got some bandage to hold myself together and now look like a mummy. But I realise that there may be nothing holding the bandage together and it may well come apart along with me. Hence I am now typing extra fast to get this all done before I or the keyboard come apart.
    6.if the meat balls aren’t touching FSM, how do they float?
    *Experimenting again, meatballs don’t actually float. You can try for yourself at the kitchen sink.
    *An artist usually makes a study in smaller scale before the final piece. Makes perfect sense.
    *Surely not the proof page on this website? Two hints for the author:
    1) Reading works like this: You read the words on a page from left to right and the rows of words from top to bottom. Quoting works like this: You cannot put words that you find on one page together in a new totally different order and say that it says so in the source. The words have to be in the same order as when reading.
    2) There is a button on your keyboard above enter that is called “backspace”. You press once to erase the last letter you wrote. You press many times and you need not apologise for spelling errors.
    *This is the single axiom of the reality that I occupy. I refuse to question it.

5. ID LOL says:

1.how could the FSM create the earth when earth made noodles?

How could God create man when man created God??

6. El Peatieablo says:

@ID LOL

“1.how could the FSM create the earth when earth made noodles?”
    cuz

7. Pavlos says:

Fool! Heretic! Don’t you realise that the FSM created the world only at the time of Marco Polo, who was the first man and greatest Prophet of Spaghetti (may the peace and blessings of bolognaise sauce be upon him)? All the so-called history before then has been implanted in our minds by the FSM, just as he has planted fossils in the rocks to trick people into thinking life was not always as it is now. Isn’t this obvious?

8. flyingspaghettiapostle says:

It doesn’t matter what your questions are; the truth is written in the Gospel. Man doesn’t this guy know how to read? Ramen.