I’m a Catholic.

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a Catholic.
But before you get ready for hate-mail, wait a minute.
Because really I think you’re brilliant. Not that me thinking you’re brilliant is that high a compliment.
Teaching ID in schools as science is completely ridiculous. No religion should be taught in schools.

Facts are important.

I just want you to know that not all catholics are … um… crazy.
But something to consider, they do believe that their religion is true so in their eyes they are merely spreading the truth, not hurting anyone.

May you be touched by his noodly appendages,
or god bless you but that’s probably a bit hypocritcal at this point,
Allison

78 Responses to “I’m a Catholic.”

1. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Nah, I go for quality. There are only so many I can still squash into my home :) *we wants them, prrrreciousssss bookssss* Just some historical books, and I will be drooling over them for ages :)))) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2. Booty says:

Do you think they have Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett?
    I mean, I have them all already, but I bet they have some nice reading rooms.
    I will come too, but I will wait in a Taverna outside and make sure I get you drinks in and some pasta for when you come out sated with books but hungry for some spiritual carbs ;)
    I’ll be the one under the table if you want me…..:D

3. Booty says:

*passes Red a tissue to wipe the drool of her keyboard*
    No, not *that* sort of keyboard!! ;)

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Booty Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:54 am
    “No, not *that* sort of keyboard!! ;)”
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……

5. Pluto says:

@Booty- grab me the Carpet People, I fucking love the book, read it in school. Lost my copy a few years back. Only Pratchett book I’ve actual finished.

6. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Booty
    Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:54 am
    *passes Red a tissue to wipe the drool of her keyboard*
    No, not *that* sort of keyboard!! ;)
    Thanks Booty.

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hehehe..I knew it wasn’t *that* sort of keyboard Red :)
    I’ve had a ball hanging out here tonight….didn’t do anything I was supposed to be doing….meh.
    Great catching up with you guys tonight (or afternoon for you) and having a laugh or two or three or :)))
    Off to bed for me.
    Catch you all later

8. The Nope says:

I wonder if the vatican has a copy of “the Dirt”?

Is it blashemous if the pope is a fan of the ‘Crue?
    SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!