I’m a Catholic.

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a Catholic.
But before you get ready for hate-mail, wait a minute.
Because really I think you’re brilliant. Not that me thinking you’re brilliant is that high a compliment.
Teaching ID in schools as science is completely ridiculous. No religion should be taught in schools.

Facts are important.

I just want you to know that not all catholics are … um… crazy.
But something to consider, they do believe that their religion is true so in their eyes they are merely spreading the truth, not hurting anyone.

May you be touched by his noodly appendages,
or god bless you but that’s probably a bit hypocritcal at this point,
Allison

78 Responses to “I’m a Catholic.”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

Now you guys have done it!
    You have to add the htt*p://…last try wouldn’t post with them in :(

poetry.rotten.com/jesus-with-boy/
    poetry.rotten.com/mother-of-god/
    I’ve given up trying to get anything done. It be’n a Holy Friday Holiday anyway. :)

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

no ‘w’s in there either

3. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Wench Cyka, can I have a bit of library too please? *slurp* Books *drool*
    Mmmmmmmm, so good.

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Oh yeah…I want some library too. *gets out frying pan to keep Red at bay*
    The jewelry and art are for selling off to get Pirate ship and rum funds.

5. St. Arrrrgyle says:

Interesting article, this. It’s the foundation for my previous post on this thread (10/11 @ 5:26 pm). It took me a while to find it.
    findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1141/is_40_36/ai_65643783/
    It appears that the “Holiest of the Holy” is also the Assholiest of the Holy. The theology of religious pluralism seems to not be in the best interests of keeping the church’s coffers filled.

Sorry, arrogance or hypocrisy in any form is perplexing to me.

St. Arrrrgyle of A Sissy -
    Pirate Saint of Gay Apparel

6. Pluto says:

@☠DutchPastaGuy☠
    Actually you might be onto some thing. Be a perfect job if you were one. I’ll never go near a Santa impersonator again

7. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

Wench Nikkiee
    Oct 12th, 2007 at 3:49 am
    Oh yeah…I want some library too. *gets out frying pan to keep Red at bay*
    The jewelry and art are for selling off to get Pirate ship and rum funds.

Oh come one Nikkiee, surely there is enough for me too? I’m not that greedy that I want it all for myself you know…

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Of course there’ will be enough Red. Sorry…just was all that “*slurp* Books *drool* Mmmmmmmm, so good.” made me think you might not want to share. Was having visions of Gollum and its little pretty :p