I’m a Catholic.

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a Catholic.
But before you get ready for hate-mail, wait a minute.
Because really I think you’re brilliant. Not that me thinking you’re brilliant is that high a compliment.
Teaching ID in schools as science is completely ridiculous. No religion should be taught in schools.

Facts are important.

I just want you to know that not all catholics are … um… crazy.
But something to consider, they do believe that their religion is true so in their eyes they are merely spreading the truth, not hurting anyone.

May you be touched by his noodly appendages,
or god bless you but that’s probably a bit hypocritcal at this point,
Allison

78 Responses to “I’m a Catholic.”

1. Wench Cyka says:

Hmmm….
    I’ll have to come up with some kind of design first…
    Wenches weren’t exactly desinged for that sort of thing…
    But if I can figure out how to piss over the side of a sailboat, I am sure I can figure out how to make 15 feet!

2. Wench Cyka says:

Does it count if I use the side of a steep slope to “cheat” a little?
    (grin)

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

@The Nope Oct 12th, 2007 at 12:13 am
    “Not a fan of the vatican in any way”
    I hear they have some nice jewelry and art there though? Probably worth a pillaging or two :)

4. Wench Cyka says:

Arrr! I’m all for a stormin! You hit the jewelry and I’ll have at that library! The only thing better than wenchin is readin!

5. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Nikkiee, Cyka,
    While you’re at the vatican, please redo that painting on the ceiling of the Cistene chapel. Right now ‘The creation of Adam’ shows Adam being touched by some beardy old guy (a peadophile I guess, given the age difference?), while we all know Adam should be touched by His noodly appendage.

6. Wench Cyka says:

Well, I’m no artist, but I could at least put an eyepatch on the dude and a fair tricorne cap…

7. Pluto says:

@ ☠DutchPastaGuy☠
    “Right now ‘The creation of Adam’ shows Adam being touched by some beardy old guy (a peadophile I guess, given the age difference?)”
    He’s not a pedo! It’s quite clearly Santa and the guy is telling him what he wants for Xmas after they’ve just been in the shower together

8. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Pluto
    Of course, you’re right. My mistake. That guy is no more of a pedo than Michael Jac……sorry, scratch that last bit.