I’m a Catholic.

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a Catholic.
But before you get ready for hate-mail, wait a minute.
Because really I think you’re brilliant. Not that me thinking you’re brilliant is that high a compliment.
Teaching ID in schools as science is completely ridiculous. No religion should be taught in schools.

Facts are important.

I just want you to know that not all catholics are … um… crazy.
But something to consider, they do believe that their religion is true so in their eyes they are merely spreading the truth, not hurting anyone.

May you be touched by his noodly appendages,
or god bless you but that’s probably a bit hypocritcal at this point,
Allison

78 Responses to “I’m a Catholic.”

1. lilwench says:

Hi Allison, wish my catholic relatives were so enlightened. I have been drowning in their hypocrisy all my life.

2. Peter Popoff says:

Cool name LilWench!
    Are you like a midget or something?
    Oh, PS my RC relatives are quite nice people really.

3. Wench Cyka says:

Hey lilwench! Thanks for enlightening my and helping me be touched by His Noodly Appendage! Nice to see you post alongside my big mouth finally! Jump on in, the water’s great! *big hugs*

4. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

Cyka, congratulations! Feels good getting gold , doesn’t it? :)
    Allison, I know not all christians are nutters. Alas, most we get here are.. But if you are polite like you, we like to stay polite back. Though discussions can get very , uhm, lively :)

5. Noodly Servant says:

@ Allison
    Well said…..

6. lilwench says:

7. Peter Popoff says:

“lilwench Oct 7th, 2007 at 11:03 am

Why yes, I am vertically challenged. I was one of the few people in my family to break the 5 foot marker. Thank the FSM for easing up on His Noodly Appendage so I could see more clearly.”
    Hehehe, sounds good being a midget.:)
    Short people are always cute.

Most of my relatives are pretty nice too, except for my immediate ones. They’ll get on their soapboxes about their beliefs, then live their lives in the exact opposite fashion. And even the nice ones aren’t the most open-minded at times. Oh well.”
    Yea, I’ve met a few of the fundy types.
    Anymore though, I see them on both sides of the wall, (not just the christians)
    trying to push their beliefs on others.
    Welcome to here. You are new I guess?

8. lilwench says:

Only new to actually posting. I’ve been reading a lot longer. I was actually responsible for enlightening Wench Cyka, she is a far better Pastafarian than I.