I’m a Catholic.

Published October 7th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a Catholic.
But before you get ready for hate-mail, wait a minute.
Because really I think you’re brilliant. Not that me thinking you’re brilliant is that high a compliment.
Teaching ID in schools as science is completely ridiculous. No religion should be taught in schools.

Facts are important.

I just want you to know that not all catholics are … um… crazy.
But something to consider, they do believe that their religion is true so in their eyes they are merely spreading the truth, not hurting anyone.

May you be touched by his noodly appendages,
or god bless you but that’s probably a bit hypocritcal at this point,
Allison

78 Responses to “I’m a Catholic.”

1 8 9 10
  1. Catechism Student says:

Wow…this has gone way off topic…
    However this is not a bad thing, being off topic is the only thing that allows creative discussions (yeah…right…)
    mmmmm Motley Crue…

2. Wench Cyka says:

Hey! don’t change the subject! There is no higher calling than knowledge! Well, maybe sex, but if you do it right, they can be one big subject, oh dammit, now I’m changing the subject! Wait, what were we talking about? Crue Rules!

3. The Nope says:

4. Wench.Nikkiee says:

@Catechism Student Oct 12th, 2007 at 2:52 pm
    “Wow…this has gone way off topic…”
    There was a topic? Oh yeah…I see it.
    @The Nope
    “How about reading the kama sutra while actually performing it and to Dr. Feelgood all at the same time?”
    Good topic :)

5. Wench.Nikkiee says:

How bout Barry White? :)

6. Allison (Yes that allison) says:

@Hunchbook I know that the Vatican endorses evolution! I was actually trying to argue a case for all religions. But thanks anyway. And about dude who said ” Is ultimately impossible to reconcile with your Catholicism which has we know has at best a total disregard for facts and in many cases contempt for them… ” Don’t worry about it. I get it a lot.
    and @ no one in general: you may be interested to know that the pope, not the current one but the one before (cause the current one… let’s not go there) asked uhhh… the guy who researches science for the vatican about ID and he basically said no ID is not a scientific theory it’s another form of religion. Which is exactly what you guys are saying here.

1 8 9 10