Halloween 2007

Published October 12th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

It’s coming up quick. I’ve already seen a few FSM costumes, and one pumpkin.

If you send me pictures of your FSM Costume and/or FSM pumpkins, I’ll post them here for everyone to see.

Some of my favorite pumpkins from last year (one of them is mine):

pumpkin5.jpg

pumpkin6.jpg

pumpkin7.jpg

pumpkin8.jpg

pumpkin9.jpg

If you want to take a look at past years costumes/pumpkins here are some links (sorry this is not more organized):

2006 FSM Pumpkin Contest entries

A few pumpkins from 2005

Halloween Missionaries from 2005 and 2006

One last note – Halloween is a fantastic time to Spread the Word. There are very few days where it’s socially acceptable to walk around as a pirate. FSM literature/propaganda can be found here. I’m just saying. Good luck.

34 Responses to “Halloween 2007”

1. milana says:

on which adresse i can send you my halloween picture?

2. milana says:

HI EVERYBODY!I REALY LIKE HALLOWEEN AND I DO NOT KNOW ON WHICH ADRESSE I SHOULD SEND MY HALLOWEEN PICTURE!I AM FROM SOMBOR.MY BEST FRIENDS ARE:GOCA BRBAKLIC,BILJANA DZEBIC,SVETLANA STRICEVIC,MARIJAN KRIZAN,UGLJESA LALIC,GORAN KUKILO,ILIC NIKOLA….

3. El Peatieablo says:

I’ve never tried it, but I think that this is the correct address to mail pictures to.
    Welcome aboard!

4. Jody says:

Here is my Hallowe’en 07 pumpkin, the very first year in fact that I got to carve a pumpkin. I was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness, and though I stopped believing long ago, this church practices radical shunning of any former member (including children) who ‘leave the faith’. I’ve wanted to do this ever since I saw my first FSM pumpkin, and this year, by all that’s noodly, I finally did it.

5. lilwench says:

dobro doshli, milana.

6. cpc says:

Still ignoring that whole ‘contest’ thing from last year, eh?

7. Boheme Wench says:

Yo, could someone who is really is really good at this make up some guides as to how to make this sort of pumpkin.

8. Boheme Wench says:

I love the Noodly Embrace one! And the top two as well. Those all are awesome.