death threat

Published October 17th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I received this today. My guess is that it’s fake (“the society of L” makes me think so). But I’ve thought that before and been wrong. What do you guys think?

the Society is watching your activities with concern, as it includes:
- Active denial of HIS creation
- Active violation of the first commandment
- Implicit support for the cainitic and other heretical, blashemical or ungodly incarnations.

Therefore, the brothers of the Society have set you on the list of possible hunting targets.
You should revise your activities show that you are not tainted by the devil or work under influence of the Wyrm, as some brothers suggested.

We will keep an I on you. Should the unholy blasphemy continue, a well guided blade may find your throat at any time.

Be aware.
The Society of L.

261 Responses to “death threat”

1. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

L for losers? Liars? Lame-o’s?
    I did like the olde spelling of Wyrm, though!

2. FSM lover says:

Christians like men

3. Cdawg says:

Lol…. I wouldn’t worry too much about this threat… He obviously didn’t finish school so I doubt his intelligence will be high enough to even figure out how to use a knife…. I do however regret that These “christians” feel they are actually doing good by using such foul language, and judging others. I as a christian can see what repels others from wanting to be christian…

• Olio says:

Have you seen Jefferson Bethkes vid? Am more inclined to be receptive to a message involving graphics because these are hypnotizing and engaging. Threats are for threateners. Then again Mr Bethke raps about the threat of lack of salvation, in so many words. What I heard him saying was akin to the difference between him saying he prefers twelve red ripe fruits in the orchard to a dozen tomatoes rotting on the vines.

No offense to that guy.

Put out a public service announcement for something health related and its dead on arrival. Rap about Jesus and break records for hits.

4. Daine Clausen says:

Hello, this is a seriouslyamazing submit. In concept I’d wish to create like this too – taking time and real energy to make a great post… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to obtain anything done. Thank You

5. best male masturbator says:

how to get a lot of sperm supplements for increasing sperm count sperm volume enhancer how to ejaculate more than once enhance sperm ejaculate sperm no sperm count in men how to increase my ejaculation can a low sperm count cause a miscarriage how to ejaculate long distance sperm regeneration time loss of seminal fluid causes of sperm reduction sperm ejaculation distance natural cure for low sperm count how do i increase the amount i ejaculate produce more sperm naturally how to produce more sperm cells amount of sperm ejaculation male sperm booster

6. Joukahainen says: