death threat

Published October 17th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I received this today. My guess is that it’s fake (“the society of L” makes me think so). But I’ve thought that before and been wrong. What do you guys think?

the Society is watching your activities with concern, as it includes:
- Active denial of HIS creation
- Active violation of the first commandment
- Implicit support for the cainitic and other heretical, blashemical or ungodly incarnations.

Therefore, the brothers of the Society have set you on the list of possible hunting targets.
You should revise your activities show that you are not tainted by the devil or work under influence of the Wyrm, as some brothers suggested.

We will keep an I on you. Should the unholy blasphemy continue, a well guided blade may find your throat at any time.

Be aware.
The Society of L.

261 Responses to “death threat”

1 2 3 33
  1. Neural Waste says:

I hope it is a fake… Of course there is no limit to crazy

Woohoo first post!

2. Thalassophobic Pie Rat says:

Hoot hoot! Up the FSM!!

3. PDC says:

I wouldn’t worry even if it is real. They’ve taken so long in getting round to sending a threatening letter, imagine how slow they’ll be in getting of their arse to actually kill someone.
    I should imagine, assuming they are rational sorts, that they’ll be prioritising religious peoples who actively denounce Christinaity first, rather than harmless pastafarians. Here’s hoping they’re rational.
    My first post ever, and it came second I think.

4. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

My guess is that it’s fake. But then again, there are some genuine weirdo’s out there. Ans what is cainitic? Some form of excercise? candy?

5. Thalassophobic Pie Rat says:

Hmmm. This is indeed a confusing message. The society seems to wish us harm even though it clearly states in the first sentence that it supports similar activities to us.
    And besides, we all know that the only death threats you need to take seriously are those that are well spelt and grammatically sound.

6. ۞ says:

Bugger. Missed the medals by one!

7. ۞ says:

Well done PDC, RDPW & TPR.

8. ۞ says:

Wikipedia thinks Wyrm is fictional so I assume the society of L is too.

1 2 3 33