Talk Like a Pirate Day

Published September 19th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Wednesday, September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day. My guess is that a large percentage of Pastafarians will observe this holiday. For more information, I strongly suggest that you check out the website talklikeapirateday.com.

jollyroger.jpg

69 Responses to “Talk Like a Pirate Day”

1 3 4 5 6 7 9
  1. Cuttle-Fish says:

Ahoy! Be visitin this site me hearties as a celebration to this fine day! Arr!

2. Arp says:

Arr!
    It be cooler here today, in northern California than narrmel. Must be ‘is Noodly Appendage!

3. Etay says:

Arrr! T’day be a rather imp’rt’nt day t’ me, an’ oth’r Pirates alike. I been givin’ out Piratical pins all day, and speak’n Piratey since sunrise, too!
    I be feelin’ rather close t’ His Noodlyness t’day. Arr.
    At seafaring academy t’day, there was a couple fellows wearin’ full Pirate regalia. I’ll ‘ave t’ ask a few o’ them if they be worship’rs o’ His Noodlyness.
    Arrgh! Fair winds to all ye! May His Noodlyness touch many more this day!

4. Buccaneer Joe says:

Not only did me buckos and I celebreate t’ holiest o’ holidays, but we partied in His chosen garb, full pirate regalia. I also took t’ opportunity t’ do some evangelical work. :)”

5. Mike Meier says:

Sounds like this holiday is really getting noticed. There is a thread on it on StreetFire.net, a car/video site, and the talklikeapirateday web site was taken down because of the high volume of traffic.

6. ihatemyspace says:

Hmmm…does Vitamin Water count as grog for those of us underage pirates?

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

@ihatemyspace Sep 20th, 2007 at 3:51 am
    “does Vitamin Water count as grog for those of us underage pirates?”
    It’s a religion….just use faith and a little imagination ihatemyspace :)

8. thesorgo says:

Did you guys know walmart sells parrots that you can tie to your shoulder?
    I wore one all day at school today

1 3 4 5 6 7 9