20889 Views

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Published September 19th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Wednesday, September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day. My guess is that a large percentage of Pastafarians will observe this holiday. For more information, I strongly suggest that you check out the website talklikeapirateday.com.

jollyroger.jpg

69 Responses to “Talk Like a Pirate Day”

1. Juanikiki says:

Argh!!!! Shiver me timbers maty

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hey….. to all the Aussie Pirates (even the Aussie wabbits :P…my favourites)…hope you had a fun day like I did….hope these tatts wash off……oh well…. (:))
    p.s. since I came n this site?…I’m more proud ta be an Aussie than I’ve ever been!
    Sorry Alchemist….no seriously… that’s norrr cuz we jus excellent/brilliant at cricket/footy, whatever everrrrr :p)
    Yarrrr!!

3. wors ip da noodle says:

da prophet profit (who giv da fuck) bobby is da word duuuude!

4. ihatemyspace says:

Arr, if I could take the day off, I would. But ich habe Deutschklasse. So I’ll be askin me teacher to teach us some piratey words in German in observance of this fine Talk Like a Pirate Day.
    RAmen!

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

To ihatemyspace
    Always one of my favourites :))
    Make the best…just slip a few Pirate innuendos in wherever you can
    RAmen :)
    p.s. to the NQ Pirates pillaging today….yeah if I were a little younger…..
    you guys rock (:))))

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

@wors ip da noodle Sep 19th, 2007 at 6:13 am
    “da prophet profit (who giv da fuck) bobby is da word duuuude!”
    Think I got dat? :p)
    RAmen :))

7. Madd Dogg Charlie says:

Arrr! We be celebratin’ late here in Philly, the City of Brotherly Love and Pastaly Affection. Next Monday at the Mermaid Inn we be producing ATO’s in praise of his Noodly Goodness and to cool the planet! It be Chantey Night at the Mermaid on the 4th Monday of every month.

8. Iron Bess says:

Yarrrrr….arggghhh! Avast you scurvy dogs, thare she blows in these here mountains an its snowin somefing fierce. Go forth and swash a few buckles! Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day to all you mung mouth, dirty scoundrels and scoundettes! Raise of mug of grog to the prophet Bobby and the Noodley One!
    R’Amen