I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but …

Published September 17th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but I just think that what you have started is ridiculous. As someone else on the site said, pasta wasn’t created until the 1600′s, how could a flying spaghetti monster create the world, when spaghetti wasn’t even created yet? And about that Tibetan painting, it’s not your Spaghetti Monster. It’s bearded man.

It’s just so silly and I can’t beleive you even bother. I am just so vexed right now that you preach these blatant lies. I’m not trying to force Catholicism on you or anyone, because I’m NOT CATHOLIC. I actually choose not to spend my time depending on a ficticious “higher being”, especially not a “god” that I eat periodically. You have to stop this, you need to find some other way to get your kicks, and go to school or something, get a good job, and forget about this silly business.

-Chelsey

174 Responses to “I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but …”

1. Jácob says:

your not complaining…twas supposed to be at the end of the message

2. Cŵn Annwn says:

“I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but I just think that what you have started is ridiculous. As someone else on the site said, pasta wasn’t created until the 1600’s, how could a flying spaghetti monster create the world, when spaghetti wasn’t even created yet? And about that Tibetan painting, it’s not your Spaghetti Monster. It’s bearded man.

-Chelsey”

you my bitchy friend, are a bitch!

3. spegetti diet lover says:

You may not supposedly be one to bash religions, but I guess theres a first time for everything, isn’t there chico?

4. ciera says:

You bashed this religion now didn’t you hypocrite. This guy did go to school you moron. He has a degree in physics from Oregon State. If you don’t believe me, look up the flying spaghetti monster on wikipedia. It’s there and it will tell you that this guy is not stupid. He’s smarter thatn you. So before you go bashing people, you had better do some research. Dumbass!

Ciera

5. Ayumi-chan says:

Hmm…go to school? Not at half midnight on a Friday night, thank you, but I’ll go back to school on Monday. And even my eleven year old friends will recognise that this sight is a JOKE. A PARODY. SATIRE!!!!!
    Hehe, I do like poking holes in people’s simplistic views on Pastafarianism. Muhaha

6. That_1_Guy says:

Forget what silly business?

7. Frank the lovable worm/man says:

i’m bored and i decided i’d post this i remain strictly neutral to just about every subject because anything more requires that i care about the subject that being said i love pastafarianism its the best religion i know of anyway i was bored so i just killed like a minute yay me anyway if anyone the FSMism is the most ridiculous religion look up the westboro baptist church or WBC there website is well they have multiple websites but this is the one i’m going to leave you GODHATESAMERICA.com if the name wasnt self exclamitory the religion is basically a bunch of R-tards parading around with pickets that god hates just about everything around which in my opinion makes the god that they worship an even bigger R-tard then his followers if he hates everything so much why didnt he make a better world that he love? the answer is the religion is a bunch of idiots and if there is a God he most likey likes everything because he created it either that or he’s a horrible artist who draws like a four year old using stick figures and he hates that he has no motor functions anyway i’m beginning to ramble i think i’ll have a beer now and play some guitar hero

RAmen

8. Matt says:

Wikipedia says:
    In October 2005, the oldest noodles yet discovered were found at the Lajia site (Qijia culture) along the Yellow River in Qinghai, China. The 4,000-year-old noodles appear to have been made from foxtail millet and broomcorn millet.

Pastafarianism predates Christianity by 2000 years. YAAAR Pastafari!!! Do I get a RAmen?!