I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but …

Published September 17th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but I just think that what you have started is ridiculous. As someone else on the site said, pasta wasn’t created until the 1600′s, how could a flying spaghetti monster create the world, when spaghetti wasn’t even created yet? And about that Tibetan painting, it’s not your Spaghetti Monster. It’s bearded man.

It’s just so silly and I can’t beleive you even bother. I am just so vexed right now that you preach these blatant lies. I’m not trying to force Catholicism on you or anyone, because I’m NOT CATHOLIC. I actually choose not to spend my time depending on a ficticious “higher being”, especially not a “god” that I eat periodically. You have to stop this, you need to find some other way to get your kicks, and go to school or something, get a good job, and forget about this silly business.

-Chelsey

174 Responses to “I’ve never been one to bash other people’s religions, but …”

1. Theo Neel says:

Chelsey,

No one is forcing a religion on you.

And no one here is telling you will be damned for being a Catholic.

Why, then, does this movement offend you so?

2. Ben says:

Actually, noodles have existed since about 3000 B.C. Second, Pastafarianism states that the universe is only about 300 years old. The FSM made it appear older as a test of faith. Lastly, get a sense of humor. Scientific studies have clearly shown that overly serious people such as yourself don’t live as long. Probably because the FSM is more likely to help out the fun people.

3. Pyrotek says:

Perhaps the pasta we eat is food created to honor the Flying Spaghetti monster, and all evidence suggesting pasta was made in the 1600s is false information planted by our Noodly Master.

Pasta is holy.

4. Merlin says:

One day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster decided that it did not have its counterpart in this world, so it inspired Italian sailors with the idea, and the Pasta was created in His image.

5. Wench Cyka says:

Well, some paste is holey, some is stuffed, and some is just long and of various widths and thicknesses!

6. Peter Popoff says:

Hi, Cyka.
    I don’t come on here much anymore.
    The old “Been There Done That” thing.
    But I’ve been lurking tonite.
    Reading up so to speak.
    Anyway, if you’d like to be part of the all secret, non existent,
    group that call themselves “The Disciples of the FSM”.
    Email me at… notchemung@gmail.com
    I think you’ll fit, and I can get you in, if you care to join.

PP
    Future Prez, an’ Stuff

7. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

@Wench Cyka – I guess that pasta and guys have a lot in common.
    @Peter Popoff – I agree with you, but I don’t have knowledge of any such Disciples Group.

8. Jácob says:

complains about humans being created before the christian god do they.

Apparentely he made people in his own image

So maybe the flying spaghetti monster made speghetti and meatballs in his own image

duh