Live Traffic Map

Published August 18th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

On the top right corner of the page, you will see a live traffic map that Mark Maunder created. It shows where the last 100 visitors came from. Hold the mouse cursor over a dot, and you can see their exact location. I think it is very cool.

You can get your own live traffic widgets from www.feedjit.com

Thank you very much Mark!

68 Responses to “Live Traffic Map”

1. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

LIHOP/MIHOP??? What language is that?

2. Commodore Angryy says:

3. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Commodore Angryy
    “Attention everybody!!! we have reached Israel, Jerusalem. RUM AND BEER FOR EVERYONE!”
    Uh, why? That place is the middle of a patch of dessert. And from anyone who has visited it I hear that the people there are a really arrogant, unsympathetic lot. I was a lot happier when you reported the FSM had reached Hawaii. Who gives a damn about that old derelict piece of temple wall with the wailing Jews next to it doing their restrained head-banging act? If they want to get in on the act they should listen to a bit of proper heavy metal. And get rid of those silly hats (which aren’t very original btw, all look the same). And while we’re at it, get rid of those silly curly hair cuts too.

4. Commodore Angryy says:

At DPG.
    Middle of a patch of dessert. they wish, they only have desert there, dessert would be alot colder than the sand they have to live in. And they can’t get rid of the long silly hair, otherwise how would they head bang properly?
    the main point of us reaching Jerusalem was … wait for it … we have reached the birthplace of Christianity! someone in the middle of Jew and Christian land has looked at us, and possibly pondered.
    We can add that to the list, because we’ve already reached Egypt, which is where Judaism started.
    So, where did Islam begin?

Ps. What the hell is “United States, APO, Armed Forces Europe”?

5. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Commodore
    “So, where did Islam begin?”
    Saudi Arabia. I think Medina was the sight of the first mosque, but I’m not sure. Again not sure, but I think that mosque was just the house where Mohammed ‘enlightened’ people. Anyone more sure please correct me if I’m wrong.
    “Ps. What the hell is “United States, APO, Armed Forces Europe”?”
    Spotted that one too a couple of times. Somewhere in Africa or the middle of the Atlantic when I last saw it. CIA operation?

6. Freethinker Extraordinare says:

Waveing HI

7. Commodore Angryy says:

Well, i’ve not seen saudi Arabia yet.
    however, all of asia has been here, so we have the birthplace of Buddhism and Hinduism.

Puerto Rico too now.

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Canberra’s been on the map here quite a few times as well as the chat room one. Can’t say I remember anyone mentioning they came from there though….well you might not ey :)
    Sieves on Aussies :p)