Live Traffic Map

Published August 18th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

On the top right corner of the page, you will see a live traffic map that Mark Maunder created. It shows where the last 100 visitors came from. Hold the mouse cursor over a dot, and you can see their exact location. I think it is very cool.

You can get your own live traffic widgets from www.feedjit.com

Thank you very much Mark!

68 Responses to “Live Traffic Map”

1. Expie says:

Barbados and Korea, and I’ve moved to Deception Bay in Queensland :D

2. SaucyWench says:

Well, it was close for me. It put me in the next town over in New Hampshire. Not bad. I’m somebody!

3. Dan(da haole guy) says:

Aloha to Escondido..ya may be “hidden” but the FSM’s map sees all..me? just anudda “coastie”..

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hi Expie
    Bet you noticed the temperature drop! Bit warmer here now that Townsville has moved back to NQ from Margaret River, or possibly Perth in WA :P)

5. Wretched1 says:

Did not know where to put this. So when I found a comment section I let it drop. Whelcome to the world of 911 CT.

MIHOP is the enemy of LIHOP.

If you want to discredit LIHOP you simply drown it out with MIHOP lunacy,
    the crazier the better.

It was a giant flying spaghetti monster, It was controlled demolition, screw the evidence. It was a particle beam weapon from space. Never mind if it actually existed they’d kill all their terrorists themselves and sell us oil for $5 a barrel.

You truthers have always been the Bush Administrations secret weapon, and never more so when you go after each other’s throats.

No rational person on earth would go near anything even remotely as crazy as two MIHOP twoofers going after each other.
    9/11 Big Brother | 08.28.07 – 6:54 pm | #

and

” I think simply stating that BG is insane is perfectly adequate for every contingency and post of his.

Trying to engage him simply makes it worse.
    S’obvious | 08.28.07 – 7:04 pm | #”

Except for the giant flying spaghetti monster thingy.

Hey, is there a schism between the LIHOP Pastafarians and the MIHOP Pastafarians?
    N. O’Brain | 08.28.07 – 7:15 pm | #

and

Except for the giant flying spaghetti monster thingy.

You have offended my religion!
    Civilized Worm | 08.28.07 – 8:00 pm | #

6. Commodore Angryy says:

NIGERIA!

7. Expie says:

W. Nikkiee, Yup, it’s been a cool winter, even without being where you ain’t lol.

8. Commodore Angryy says:

Egypt
    Bahrain
    Mexico
    Malaysia
    Thailand
    Phillipines

Noodly Appendages for everyone!