dude fsm sucks

Published July 26th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

dude fsm sucks. i mean, what’s the point in believing in a bunch of pasta with 2 meatballs. the inventor of this thing was drunk when he thought about it. beer and stripper factories in heaven, and that the bunch of pasta created the universe when he was drunk… sucks. you are all inventing things and not remembering our real Creator, God and His son Jesus and the whole Christian belief. you are throwing away Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross for some drunk bunch of pasta?. ………………………………………think well………………………………………
-gardal

400 Responses to “dude fsm sucks”

1. Wench Cyka says:

We must not forget love of the butchery of the English language, be it the English English language, or the American English language, in both it should be “they’re gay.”

2. captain evade says:

Let´s not forget the inquisitorial part of that “me” post:

“GO F*CK YOURSELF “FSM” if you are real witch i highly dout”

If you are real witch i highly dout.

Does “me” mean to say that, if His Noodly Flyingness was a witch (somewhat improbable, a monster being genderless and all) he would highly put it out? (to dout = to put out)

strange, anyway. ;) It´s guys like these who present an easy target…

3. Pluto says:

Hold on one mother fucking minute.
    Is that the same ‘me’ who was posting about christen love on other hate mail posts (such as the “you no wat is stupid” one)?

4. Commodore Angryy says:

@ Pluto
    I’ve held on for a mother fucking minute, and i have an answer. Yes, it is the same ‘me’ who has been trolling all of our pages. let’s hope that one of his forums is one of the one’s we’re invading.

5. Commodore Angryy says:

i think i made a rather confused little sentence there…

6. Pluto says:

Yer this is the one:
    ” me
    Oct 10th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    Iron Bess:
    first i think you have some interesting thoughts, for I never said I believe in an “invisable sky fairy”, that would be odd. I believe that there is an omnipotent God. I also know to be human is to error. The sad thing is many people have used God as an excuse to do awful things, however you cant blame God for people’s actions. I find even atheist/ agnostics have done very wrong things. I am sorry if someone that was a christian may have hurt you, but you cant blame God. Human nature is to destroy people have had millions of excuses, but if you read the bible the only 2 RULES to follow is to love one another and to love God. How can you argue with that? I have never heard anyone say it is wrong to love, and true christianity is all about love. As far as evil things done in the name of God, or God’s will, well I guess you have to take a step back and question, did it better humanity? If not why would a God who created man want to destroy them? No he wouldnt. He wants a relationship with his creation, not seperation and destruction. Sorry once again for preaching I just think you should try to understand the true form of christianity.”
    Is this the same guy? If it is then he’s a bit 2 faced.

7. Pluto says:

Dose he have some kind of dual personality disorder or is he just a lying cunt!? So much for his christen love shit, he’s just as hypocritical as all the rest. This just validates my hatred and anger.
    Pity cos, for just a little bit there, I thought we had one who might comprehend logic and reasoning. Once again the world is a dark place.
    To conclude: ‘Me’ you are a 2 faced, lying, conniving pathetic excuse for a human being! I live in Portsmouth England, name the time I’ll name the place. The hard interchange under the shadow of the Spinnaker tower. If your god loves you that much he will stop me from bitch slapping the shit out of you. If not I will happily stamp on your balls till they pop like bubble wrap so you can never have kids to impart you hatful lies a pone.
    Species traitor!

8. Pluto says:

@ Commodore Angryy- I got an email in my in box in Spanish or something. Anything to do with you?