dude fsm sucks

Published July 26th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

dude fsm sucks. i mean, what’s the point in believing in a bunch of pasta with 2 meatballs. the inventor of this thing was drunk when he thought about it. beer and stripper factories in heaven, and that the bunch of pasta created the universe when he was drunk… sucks. you are all inventing things and not remembering our real Creator, God and His son Jesus and the whole Christian belief. you are throwing away Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross for some drunk bunch of pasta?. ………………………………………think well………………………………………
-gardal

400 Responses to “dude fsm sucks”

1. ۞ says:

I know. Fly over to my place. I’ll show you what I think a slowpoke is and we’ll discuss whether we’re on the same page.

2. Rowdiest Wench says:

Keep it G rated! WTF? :)) Not much chance of that NYP!!
    @ ۞ – “slowpoke” – yup, I agree! :)) Different note, have you seen this:
    Very good stuff! 5 minutes well spent.

3. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ ۞ – Did you give up the idea of a worldwide tour? Imagine my disappointment! :))

4. d4m4$74 says:

A drunk bunch of pasta?
    That’s His Noodly Appendage you’re talking about!
    What do you think of an old bearded freak in a dress?
    Is that a good leader?

ask yourself that.

5. ۞ says:

No. It’s still planned. Actually Mrs ۞ is away in Denmark, so I really need to get on with it.

6. ۞ says:

So NYP can you pick me up from JFK on Friday? I’ve got a few addresses to visit in the US and of course New York is the a good start…

7. new york pastafarian says:

۞ sadly for me im in no position to fly to wherver you are

im 15 and broke so i couldnt fly even if i wanted to unless my parents put me on the plane i would however love to discuss what you think a slowpoke is

8. Cap'nUberbob says:

Dude, Christianity sucks
    Dude, Christianity sucks. I mean, what’s the point in believing in a savior who wants you to drink his blood and eat his flesh? The inventor of this thing was drunk when he thought about it. Wings and halos and playing harps in heaven, and that an anthropomorphic “God” created the universe in “seven days”… sucks. You are all inventing things and not remembering our real Creator, Flying Spaghetti Monster and His prophet Bobby Henderson and the whole Pastafarian belief. You are throwing away FSM’s generous offer of beer and strippers in heaven for some cannibalistic savior? ……………………………………….think well………………………………………
    - Cap’nUberbob