Pirate ships come in all sizes

Published June 24th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

With the Grace of FSM on our side, my friends and embarked on a quest last weekend to end global warming.

-Kenny

60 Responses to “Pirate ships come in all sizes”

1. Allison says:

While at a summer camp for free-thinkers, I had the opportunity to go canoeing with all of the other campers.
    Though we did not have the typical pirate “gear”, so to speak, we were pirates at heart.
    So there we were; Nearly sixty believers, canoeing three miles down the Little Miami River.
    Sure enough, the temperature dropped drastically after the next few days.
    But, the cool weather did not last.
    I assume it was because we were lazy and only took the shorter route, when we could’ve gone twice as far.
    Still, we did make some progress on the fight against global warming.

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Allison Jul 6th, 2007 at 3:20 pm
    “While at a summer camp for free-thinkers, I had the opportunity to go canoeing with all of the other campers………………………Still, we did make some progress on the fight against global warming.”
    Hi Allison :))
    That camp really sounds so cool (‘scuse pun :). I’ve heard about these camps. Sad about all those opther kids who are forced to go to jesus camp and have their brains washed though. :(( Still good to hear of some balance creeping back in.
    You and your fellow campers have been especially blessed by His Noodlyness. :)
    RAmen

3. Interested says:

Although I still am not entirely sure about the religious beliefs of your people, I must admit the evidence is stunning and so I whole-heartedly support your quest to end global warming.

4. tac says:

Repeat after me the Principal Prayer of the Church of the FSM – the Pasta Noster….

tac in yUK

5. Rhonda says:

dumb fucking retards…..spaghetti is to be eaten not worshipped. how bout we all go worship cucumbers! seriously you all need to be put away somewhere where your lunacy can’t affect society.

6. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

@Rhonda – wonderful accepting attitude you have.
    If you want to worship cucumbers have at it.
    Lunacy is the basis of society. Just look at the US government. They supposedly run the world? give me piracy any day.
    And Rhonda – welcome.

7. physics wench says:

pirate kitten :)
    icanhascheezburger (dot) com/page/3/

I’ve heard that people have had trouble posting links, so i took out the dot. in any case, it is really cute, and should help stop global warming

8. DutchPastaGuy says:

@physics wench
    most of the trouble should be over now that we’re back to the old spam filter. You may still get a message saying ‘your post is awaiting moderation’ if you include a whole bunch of links in it. But otherwise you should be fine.
    And welcome back to CoFSM.