Pirate Fish hidden in Pirates of the Caribbean 3?

Published June 15th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Hey, I’m just wondering – has anyone spotted a Pirate Fish hidden somewhere in Pirates of the Caribbean 3? Months ago, one of the animators told me they’d slip it in somewhere. I haven’t seen it yet, and no one has told me they saw it yet. Is it there?

piratefish.jpg

464 Responses to “Pirate Fish hidden in Pirates of the Caribbean 3?”

1. Nikki the Mystical of Giggleswick under Table says:

Name change! Back to a little less weight to carry around :p))

2. Nikkiee the Mystical of Giggleswick under Table says:

Better :)
    I’ve gotten quite used to those “e” s at the end of my name on CoFSM :p)

3. arnold stanfordpickpikenoodlebobpantsingjob says:

Of course there was a pirate fish! It was so obvious, right when Jeremy made a guest appearance! HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THAT?!

4. Supreme High Priestess Elizabeth of the Venerated Native American Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendages says:

To Nikkiee the Mystical of Giggleswick under Table… I like the “ee” in your name; it’s very mysterious :)

5. Nikkiee the Mystical of Giggleswick under Table says:

Hi again Martha :))
    Hate to ask, but I don’t suppose you could have a little word in Bobby’s ear about getting our recent comments back up? I know he listens to you :))
    We’re missing posts like this one from the Comment on Open Letter thread….no doubt still the main landing page for most!
    Earth’s general population Jun 18th, 2007 at 8:49 pm
    “You are a dumb shit how long did it take you to pull this shit out of your fat ass.
    Fuck you
    Sincerely,
    Every sentient being
    It’s so sad to see posts like this pass under the radar and without receiving a fitting welcome response from the regulars ;)

6. Cari's mom (aka the mother-out-law) says:

@NNNNiiiikkkkkiiiiieeeeeeeeeee…he only listens to me because I’m about 4 inches taller than he is and outweigh him by about 100 lbs! (He’s well aware that I hold no sway over my daughter Cari.) But let’s try:

BOBBY! BOBBY! ‘Tis I, whose womb bore the fruit you have so callously ravished. Will you please look into Nikki’s post of 2:58 today? Gracias. M.

7. Nikkiee the Mystical of Giggleswick under Table says:

Cari’s mom (aka the mother-out-law)
    Thanks muchly :)))))))))))))))
    RAmen

8. Somebody says:

It was on one of the pirate flags before the fight after they let Kalipso go, if I’m not wrong…