pirate demonstration in london

Published June 21st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

mldpirates_sm.jpg

The Pirates were out again at the Mass Lone demos in London. As well as a demo in support of the FSM, we had demos for “better prosthetics for pirates”, “make talk like a pirate day a nations holiday” and a demo for shorter planks.

The mass lone demos are to highlight the supidity of the SOCPA law which says that people have to get permission to protest outside Parliament for face up to 51 weeks in jail or a big fine.

-Jo S

67 Responses to “pirate demonstration in london”

1. Her Most Serene Highness Wench Lady Octarine1 the Undulant of Hopton Goosnargh says:

hey wb, have you read my post on the jolly fish hat thread re: ninjas?
    lets get our name links back!

2. Wench Beth says:

Yes, I’ve read it, oh honored Wench Lady Octarine. Prophet Bobby explained why the blue links are gone but neglected to say when they would be back. It doesn’t take long to fix the problem, so if the blue links don’t reappear shortly… hmmm… let’s just say it won’t be an IT problem that’s keeping them away :(

3. Theo says:

Good Work, Wish i could Join, i think there should be more fsm work in england and a noodle fest in england/ london !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Earthbreaker says:

Aww! I really wanna be in one of these London Piratings! I’m actually getting an acccordion next week! Already got panpipes! We’re gonna try and get a few sea shanties going!

5. Gaara the Pirate says:

you might want a violinist. even though they weren’t on pirate ships they do provide jigs too. not me though i’m a guitarist., i don’t have a shoe’s clue about the violin.

mabe i could go to D.C. and protest on the streets. anyone live in maryland, d.c., or v.a. want to do that??

6. captain curly says:

wooo for pastafarians in the uk me and my mate are trying to get it recognised in our local area but we just get funny looks

7. tommy says:

the one on the far left is very hot!

8. Baron Von Bagshaw says:

@Red DutchPasta Wench
    Pirate’s never buried treasure. That is but a myth started by Catholic Church scum.
    I can’t believe you were accepted into the high society that is The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    You disgrace this fine organisation with your ignorance of the true path.

Long live the Church of the great Devine Flying Spaghetti Monster.

We shall praise his name forever and spread the word eternal.