Petroglyphs

Published June 23rd, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Looking at an old photo I took of the petroglyphs at Newspaper Rock, I was shocked to find a depiction of FSM! See upper left.

-Joseph

40 Responses to “Petroglyphs”

1 3 4 5
  1. Stereotypical Environmentalist... says:

Coffressi, I agree. Let’s remove all of the pictures except His Noodliness. He will stand out better that way.

2. Captain Hook says:

Hi everyone, I’m going to a big 4th of July party tomorrow, lot of people going to be there. I wish I had $50.. or so dollars, to print up some FSM fliers. But I just don’t.:( Stupid paper and ink cost money. Could anybody send me a few bucks? Any money you give me, will go towards paper and ink, for fliers. Thank you. My addy is cpthook5833[at]hotmail[dot]com. Thanks to all Pastafarians.

3. Jaze says:

That rocks
    RAmen

4. Junoon says:

Holy Vermicelli!! It is a divine sign from FSM(peace be upon it) itself. Heil Spaghetti!

5. LMC says:

I am new to this concept and im confused what to believe i understand
    your concepts but i ask you is there anything wrong with belivin in jesus
    I mean i believe in him and still respect other religions is anything wrong with that

This I swear is not hate mail

6. Dan(da haole guy) says:

Aloha, LMC..welcome & there is nothing wrong in believing in Jesus (or FSM or IPU..) & respecting others’ belief systems..in fact, i’d say it’s a sign of maturity on your part (which has nothing to do with chronological age..)..&, no way could your comments be construed as hate mail…1) you’re polite..2) no mention of eternal unpleasantness in your post…oh yeah, my comments in no way speak for anyone but me (just in case you get the idea we’re all shiny, happy, warm’n'fuzzy folks….cuz we ARE pirates, arrrrfter all..)

7. Baron Von Bagshaw says:

@Dan
    The Invisible Pink Unicorn is nothing in comparison to the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster,
    In fact, She is little but another fake deity to distract you from the true faith.
    Let all those who know the true path live a long a prosperous life.
    For his benevolent Majesty shall grant his believers happiness and protection for he is kind and gently yet takes swift vengeance on those who oppose him and his people.
    Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster,
    let His vengeance be swift.

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Baron Von Bagshaw
    You have read “The Eight I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts” haven’t you? Haven’t you?

1 3 4 5