FSM on Calculator

Published June 19th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t want to know how long this took. I am guessing someone was bored in class. I like it.

136 Responses to “FSM on Calculator”

1. Supreme High Priestess Elizabeth of the Venerated Native American Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendages says:

2. Peter Popoff says:

“Very Sir Lord Aristotle the Sophisticated of Kesslington under Ox Jun 19th, 2007 at 5:47 pm

Mad Davy Read is even better! :)”
    Better then what?

3. Peter Popoff says:

“Supreme High Priestess Elizabeth of the Venerated Native American Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendages Jun 19th, 2007 at 5:48 pm

Actually, I’m not sure when your being a SEX POT hit the net, PP, but it was some time today and somewhere on this thread. I mean, we all knew already… it was just a matter of time ;)”
    Yeah, it was bound to come out wasn’t it? heh heh

4. Very Sir Lord Aristotle the Sophisticated of Kesslington under Ox says:

“Better then what?”
    Better than Platypus.

5. Supreme High Priestess Elizabeth of the Venerated Native American Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendages says:

Who the @#$%&! is Platypus?

6. Peter Popoff says:

“Supreme High Priestess Elizabeth of the Venerated Native American Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendages Jun 19th, 2007 at 6:05 pm

Who the @#$%&! is Platypus?”
    Yeah! And what has he done for us lately????

7. Very Sir Lord Aristotle the Sophisticated of Kesslington under Ox says:

Well, it was a while ago. You obvious don’t remember or weren’t present at the time.

8. Milady the Right Reverend Saucy the Mad of Lesser Tookie says:

Hey everyone! Just to remain completely off topic… I just wrote the worstpaper with/for my daughter. I know that’s not good for her in the long run, but damn, her father died nine days ago. I wonder what grade I’ll get. It really was awful.