FSM on Calculator

Published June 19th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t want to know how long this took. I am guessing someone was bored in class. I like it.

136 Responses to “FSM on Calculator”

1 15 16 17
  1. Professor B♥♥ty Chair of Specialist Archeology at Thong University and Exalted Member of the Back Benches says:

@ Saucy – Glad you are doing OK ish, and I think you did the right thing for your daughter, I hope you get a good grade!
    And of course you aren’t going to hell, (Unless you mean Norway) we are all meeting up just to the left of the beer volcano – I’ll get you a drink in, what do you want? ;)
    By the way that nasty lady you wrote to us about is DEFINITELY getting stale beer and really ugly strippers.
    HUGS!

2. Professor B♥♥ty Chair of Specialist Archeology at Thong University and Exalted Member of the Back Benches says:

PP – I just decided it was time the world knew of your Sex God status – sorry if I have revealed the truth too soon :( ;)

3. Her Exalted highness Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

Booty, is that on the left facing the strippers?

4. Milo says:

Got to ticlac.org if you use ti-calculators, it is cool. It is also easy to make with the draw option. Got to http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/holiday_projects/14.html
    and look at the Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster Pumpkin Contest. It is similarly cool.

5. Prof. B♥♥ty says:

I don’t know RDPW – I wasn’t exactly looking around! ;)

6. 20 gram Soul : 20 gram Links for June 26th ‘07 says:

[...] FSM on Calculator – How to draw the Flying Spaghetti Monster on your TI graphing calculator [...]

7. steak house midtown manhattan says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

8. gucci bag says:

Hey are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 15 16 17