19045 Views

Classroom preaching

Published June 9th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

fsm_whiteboard_sm.jpg

With my attachment you can view Him in my 4th period class as i have advertised him by drawing him on the board. My teacher was very kind to it, and today when i came to class i realized someone had erased it so i re-drew Him. I am going to begin sending out flyers and have currently converted one serious member to His greatness.
please get back to me. RAmen. –Matt

371 Responses to “Classroom preaching”

1. Red DutchPasta Wench says:

۞
    Jun 11th, 2007 at 1:28 pm
    @Red Dutch Pasta Wench
    Is that a comment about my souls collection or my post preceding your comment?
    It’s about the soul-collecting. As in any collection it’s quality that really matters, not the sheer amount ;)

2. ♥ Wench Beth ♥ says:

It is also about who you have as your exalted Head Soul and the care she takes with the souls. I’m going to have the best 48 souls in the world!

3. Dread Pirate Pashion says:

I know i’ve mentioned this elsewhere, but the register code still doesn’t appear when trying to register – is there a moderator out there that can make me a profile pleeeeease!!!
    p.s. i appreciate this may not actually be possible

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Dread Pirate Pashion
    Just went over and had a look for you. Apparently yours has been a common problem :(( Last update on the problems they are having over there was June 3 and that said basically the same as we got here….new server going in……….well that was about it really.
    Seems the mods over there have been bombarded with complaints as to problems with posting and registering. As I said last update I could find was from the mods/admin was June 3. Don’t think you are missing much there and the moment either….looks like a bit of a ghost town for new recent posts/thread topics.

5. Red DutchPasta Wench says:

354 ♥ Wench Beth ♥
    Jun 11th, 2007 at 10:59 pm
    You have mine :) So do take care of it.

6. Alchemist says:

Aris. Just type “50 fun things to do” into google – some of the lists are really funny e.g
    50 Fun Things to do in a Final
    That Does Not Matter (i.e. You Are Going to Fail the Class Completely No Matter What You Get on the Final Exam)
    # On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
    # Bring pets.
    # Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country” and run off.
    # Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out “Merry Christmas.” If you’re really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
    # Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
    # Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
    # Come down with a bad case of Turet’s Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
    # Do the entire exam in another language. If you don’t know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
    # Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he’s not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
    # As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
    fromhttp://people.msoe.edu/~taylor/humor/50_final.htm

7. CaptainSparrow'sGril says:

wow! i did this at my school in my health class and i got in some deep noodles, and they werent godly ones. the teacher sent me to the office and i had to sit there and explain what FSM was, then everything i had the pastafarian or FASM logo i had to take off…but i still wore the shirts…i mean, if i cant wera that i could complain about ppl wering crosses and such, yeah? but next semester she had to put up with my mate, who is also a beleiver

8. Aristotle, God of Satire says:

Hey, my posts showed up! They weren’t before.