I am very concerned about something

Published May 13th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson
I read your web site and I am very concerned about something.  I consider myself a good Christian and I have read the Bible many times (not like some of the so-called Christians people who post to your web site and just yell and say stupid things).  So I am familiar with most parts of the Bible but in no place that I have seen is there any reference to pasta or a being that resembles your flying spaghetti monster.  God created man, and man created pasta, but if it was any different than that there would be a reference in the Bible.  So I am worried that perhaps your religion is not based on real evidence that God wrote.  Please feel free to write back to me and I will be glad to discuss this with you if you like.
God bless,
Cinta

363 Responses to “I am very concerned about something”

1. motsy says:

ok this lady said that there was no proof of a flying spaghetti monster in the Bible. Hindu gods are not in the bible so is she denying that regligions existence?

2. Cal says:

I’M a little concerned that you base your life on the bible, a book which isn’t fact. Oh, it doesn’t mention computers in the bible so they definetly don’t exist. NO’ONE can say computers exist. oh hang on i just used a computer to type this

3. Nymphadora says:

Wow. I wasn’t aware it was physically possible to be that dense.

4. brother myles says:

i’m conserned about why people use the bible and not the gospel of the fsm
    or why they use the 10 conmandments instead of the 8 i’d really rather you
    didn’t

flying spaghetti monster touch me with
    your noodley appendage and bring me the
    answer………
    RAmen

5. brother myles says:

pleese help me there is
    some one at school who
    thinks that he is a
    real pastafarian but
    he doesn’t know the 8
    i’d really rather you
    didn’ts so pleese help
    me….

RAmen

6. Sean says:

I read your web site and I am very concerned about something.(from the looks of this letter, so am I)  I consider myself a good Christian and I have read the Bible many times (not like some of the so-called Christians people who post to your web site and just yell and say stupid things). So I am familiar with most parts of the Bible but in no place that I have seen is there any reference to pasta or a being that resembles your flying spaghetti monster.(since when is the bible proven to be entirely true? it contradicts itself numerous times) God created man, and man created pasta, but if it was any different than that there would be a reference in the Bible(is there any reference to, oh say, the automobile in the bible?). So I am worried that perhaps your religion is not based on real evidence that God wrote(newsflash, the bible, it was written by PEOPLE). Please feel free to write back to me and I will be glad to discuss this with you if you like.(would you care to discuss this with me? my email: wcpolarisranger4x4@yahoo.com)
    God bless,
    Cinta
    May he touch you with his noodly appendage

7. Cape Buffalo says:

Wait Wait… a christian saying something ISN’T in the bible? You god sees all and he didn’t predict that someone would test the faithfull with flying pasta? Thats not there? So you admit the bible doesn’t have all the answers afterall?

8. faith says:

As i was reading the lines of concern, i don’t understand a thing but you are right to say i am a christian, i would love your help to come to all the things you mentioned about me. Health Money & marriage.

Please help!