I am very concerned about something

Published May 13th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson
I read your web site and I am very concerned about something.  I consider myself a good Christian and I have read the Bible many times (not like some of the so-called Christians people who post to your web site and just yell and say stupid things).  So I am familiar with most parts of the Bible but in no place that I have seen is there any reference to pasta or a being that resembles your flying spaghetti monster.  God created man, and man created pasta, but if it was any different than that there would be a reference in the Bible.  So I am worried that perhaps your religion is not based on real evidence that God wrote.  Please feel free to write back to me and I will be glad to discuss this with you if you like.
God bless,
Cinta

365 Responses to “I am very concerned about something”

1. Deamonette says:

I was asking alchemist because I have been to Whitby (even the gothic festival) I thought I might of seen you!

Nice one Red Dutch Pasta Wench….live every friday as if it was your last….it might be in my case, bloody stress!!!

For a laugh- I am applying for a job at the church of wales as an adminstrator thing….think prehaps i should ask whether Jesus had a girlfriend at interview. I don’t think they’ll give it to me but it will be highly entertaining!

About the previous business, just a minor annoyance for a christian friend complaining!

Sorry for the confusion! My Bad!!!!

2. Alchemist says:

Deamonette – I get my hair cut these days :| No longer is it long, black and crimped (with interesting red bits). I still wear a lot of black and purple though.
    Last time I was there was a couple of years ago. You’re more likely to run into me in Leeds or Manchester these days.

prussicacid@googlemail.com – drop me a line. There are always interesting things going on in Yorkshire and Lancs – if you and the bloke ever come this way give me a shout.

Ever been to Fairy Glen – Betws-y-Coed in N. Wales? Mind blowing!

3. Anonymous says:

RAmen

4. Rufus T. Firefly says:

@Anonymous Sep 11th, 2007 at 12:43 am “This is definitely the best hate mail out of all of them. Circular logic is fun.”
    On paper / screen it is. Verbally it isn’t, because it is too difficult to keep track of what the circularly reasoning person has said, and than that person can easily deny he or she said something specific.
    But in written form it sure is a nice reasoning exercise!

5. Deamonette says:

I like circular logic, it can distract you for hours on a useless concept which is good when work is a little slow.

It means going into a fight for hours which burns fat and time when people are boring.

In religious terms, it is dubious and usually showing a weakness in arguement.

6. Owain Calydon says:

what if the bibles wrong. then of course there won’t be anything about the fsm, you are clearly deluded if you think that you think you can back up an argument with the bible as it has nothing to stand on. and anyway the bible wasn’t written by “god” it was written by men and only men. plus if it’s possible for a christian god to exist why can’t the fsm. i mean the fsm has his own holy book. maybe whats in that is the truth.

7. Will says:

A lot of the hate mail people seem to be missing the whole point of FSM.

Just because something is in the bible doesn’t make it true. That is the thing.

In the gospel of the flying spagetti monster it says that the flying spagetti monster is real.

Why should we belive one book more than the other?

8. Will says:

A lot of the hate mail people seem to be missing the whole point of FSM.

Just because something is in the bible doesn’t make it true. That is the thing.

Why should we belive one book more than the other?

RAmen