Ancient FSM art

Published May 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

From “Cap’n Dollarcorn; a Buccaneer:

flying-spaghetti-monster2.jpg fsm-cosmic-sphere.jpg

57 Responses to “Ancient FSM art”

1. Cap'n Dollarcorn says:

Thankeee!

2. Beastly Rich says:

Is there a stripper, face down with fire coming out of her bum in the clouds on the one on the left or is it just me seeing things? (top left corner, head off the edge of the page)

3. Wench Beth says:

To Beastly Rich… oh, my FSM, you are RIGHT!! His Holy Noodliness has given us a glimpse of the next life in Pastafarian Heaven! You are blessed to have been given the vision!!

4. Wench Beth says:

By the way, does anyone know how Noodlefest went? Prophet Bobby, can you post some information/pictures on Noodlefest? Inquiring Pastafarians want to know!

5. Yo Ho Hoe says:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !! Have you been blinded by a ragu? Aristotle, God of Satire has been touched by HIS noodley appendage. FSM has shown us a sign, Aristotle, God of Satire was choosen to be first poster. He has the inspired word of FSM. Hail to thee O Pasta without end or begining.
    Harken to the words. Or you may burn in Hell. Forever.

6. tewlyWaityTat says:

I’d prefer reading in my native language, because my knowledge of your languange is no so well. But it was interesting! Look for some my links:

7. what the hell are you all retarded says:

this all crap go back to a christian religion you junkies!

8. Cap'n Beer says:

Wow, that made no sense. My IQ just went down a little from listening to your blinded faith talk. If you can’t see that christianity is bullshit than may His Noodlyness help you… bigoted zealot.

“The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.”