21972 Views

Noodlefest 2007

Published April 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

On May 9th the Missouri State University Chapter of the Church of the FSM will be putting on a FREE outdoor concert from noon-11pm. They have 8 bands signed to play already and will be raising money for breast cancer research.

Here’s the flyer:

Update:
Noodlefest has four band slots remaining and would love some big-name talent from outside the area.  Interested bands can contact Rob at 314-378-2202 or Lehr868@missouristate.edu

93 Responses to “Noodlefest 2007”

1. Bishop says:

I wish we could get AC/DC to play there… A pirate can dream can’t he? Yarr.

2. Dag says:

Awesome idea! I just hope you can do it again next year so I can join in!

3. Wench Beth says:

Yaaaaaaaa!! AC/DC rocks! If MSU can get AC/DC to this event then I’ll hitchhike there if I have to.

4. Jon says:

Can you accept paypal donations?

5. Rob says:

Yes I can accept paypal donations and anything that you could give would be very much appreciated. If you do not have paypal and want to go to the trouble of sending me a check, send me an e-mail and we can work something out.

Again, send paypal donations to: threebeardturkey@aol.com

-Rob

6. Jon says:

Made a small donation, have cash flow issues and advertised this on the rational response squad chat rooms

Hope things go well
    Jon

7. Rob says:

Thank you very much Jon, Everything helps and I truly appreciate it. You are the first to donate, so that in itself is cause for celebration.

-Rob

8. Laura says:

I am so excited and will be there! I recently saw your Adopt-A-Highway Sign on S. Kansas Ave. and almost flipped out! I can’t wait to meet others like me! Check out a group some friends and I started in lieu of church… (once you leave college in “these parts” you won’t have acquaintances otherwise).