Noodlefest 2007

Published April 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

On May 9th the Missouri State University Chapter of the Church of the FSM will be putting on a FREE outdoor concert from noon-11pm. They have 8 bands signed to play already and will be raising money for breast cancer research.

Here’s the flyer:

Update:
Noodlefest has four band slots remaining and would love some big-name talent from outside the area.  Interested bands can contact Rob at 314-378-2202 or Lehr868@missouristate.edu

93 Responses to “Noodlefest 2007”

1. JT says:

Updated flyers if anybody feels like sharing the good word:

Thanks again everybody!

JT

2. kath says:

Is FSM a male or female? I’d hate to get wrapped up in another god with a penis who thinks men are all-that and women aren’t much more than scullery maids.

3. Pirate of Umbar says:

Here, follow this wikipedia link and read the 8 “I’d really rather you didn’t”s.

its describes the FSM’s opinion of men and women.
    RAmen,
    PoU

4. Pirate of Umbar says:

Or, here it is right here! amazing…
    enjoy!
    “3. I’d really rather you didn’t judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, Okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we’re talking about fashion and I’m sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.”
    -The Gospel of the FSM

RAmen

5. Litox says:

Oh damn it! I would’ve gone to the Noodlefest, but Peru is quite far from there…=( Still, this fest was an awesome idea.
    RAmen

6. Professor B♥♥ty says:

Yeah, Nottingham is quite far too :(
    Still, we were there in spirit!

Is it just me or has everyone gone somewhere – it’s very quiet here…..
    echo…….echo……echo……

7. Kenobi says:

You guys make me proud of my Alma Mater. I hope the guys with the sandwich boards that walk around downtown attended.

8. Mad Davy Read says:

As yesterday hell has 1 less vacancy. Bye Bye Rev. Falwell.