20110 Views

Noodlefest 2007

Published April 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

On May 9th the Missouri State University Chapter of the Church of the FSM will be putting on a FREE outdoor concert from noon-11pm. They have 8 bands signed to play already and will be raising money for breast cancer research.

Here’s the flyer:

Update:
Noodlefest has four band slots remaining and would love some big-name talent from outside the area.  Interested bands can contact Rob at 314-378-2202 or Lehr868@missouristate.edu

93 Responses to “Noodlefest 2007”

1 2 3 12
  1. Scott says:

FIRST POST.. I CANT BELIEVE IT NOODLEFEST!! greatest idea.. i live in mass. its a little far away but id help to spread his noodlyness. big up for Bobby for making this all happen

2. henderob says:

I didn’t make it happen – all the credit goes to the MSU Pastafarians

3. Peter Popoff says:

Now what are the xtians going to say?
    Pastafarians doing good deeds? This can’t be right!
    Good job! MSU, folks!
    Ramen

4. JT says:

Thanks Bobby.

We’ve had great responses and interest is growing fast. If you guys can donate even a dollar, it would be a great deal of help. Rob is in charge of making this whole thing work, so if you’re feeling charitable, give him a holler.

JT
    First Mate, MSU Church of the FSM

5. Mehbiscuit says:

AWESOME IDEA! Wish i could come, but due to price of airfares from australia to missouri, i cant. :(. Any idea how i can raise a few grand in a month?

6. Kilgore Trout says:

I’ve never wished I was in Missouri before, and thanks for celebrating it on my birthday.

7. Wench Beth says:

What a truly awesome idea!! This is exactly what we need to raise awareness for the FSM!! Congratulations to all the pirates pulling this off. I wish I could help and/or attend, but I’m far away too. I am so proud of you guys for doing this! A huge RAMEN to all of you!

8. Rob says:

Thank you for the praise. Planning is going very well thus far. I am hoping that it is going to be a great event and that we can raise some money for a good cause in the process. As it stands right now, I am personally in the hole around $200 for organizing this event; with PA rental, gas money for two of the bands, and payment to an electrician. I am very willing to take a hit if need be, since it is definitely worth it to spread the “Good News” about the FSM; but any help you could send in support would help me out alot.

This event definitely isn’t helping my student loans get any smaller….. but who the hell cares right? PRIORITIES!!!

My papal address is: threebeardturkey@aol.com

-Rob