FSM vs IPU update

Published April 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

No winner has yet been declared in the FSM vs IPU youtube video contest, but this one gets my vote:

[youtube]7TagemN7kkw[/youtube]

49 Responses to “FSM vs IPU update”

1. Pasta tecum sit - may the Pasta be with you says:

Most probably.

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

“FSM vs IPU update”
    Only just got around to watching this one! I love it :))))

3. vichycycl says:

Brilliant. Stunning. You have given me new reason to wear leather to work. All slather marinara!

4. Mike Meier says:

I think that by the time they are done fighting that they’ll end up having each other’s babies and living together in a condo in Rancho Cordova, will put the kids in a Waldorf school, and will seen together at art galleries during the Sacto art walks every first Saturday of the month, and will teach sunday school, with a twist, at the local mega church until they are found out, and then they’ll write another book, and some more songs, while on a cruise to Alaska one summer.

5. franco americanus says:

Amazing breathtaking inspired awesomeness. Please tell me this won.

6. Gaara the Pirate says:

the FSM needs more noodles added to him but i think it was preety cool song and lyrics too. Two noodly thumbs up! -Garra the Pirate

RAmen

7. Church of the Three Truths (FSM - IPU - SubGenius) says:

@Wench Beth
    I think the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn have declared a truce in the name of world peace (and pasta). Together they will work to bring His (and Her) Holy Word to the masses. RAmen!
    I agree, and I have heard tale of talks with Church of the SubGenius in order to allow the worship of slack into the religions as well…
    RAmen!

8. JC says:

Actually, the prize is a bowl of noodles topped with a Savory Roasted Pink Unicorn and Sage Meatball and Sausage pasta sauce. Roma tomatoes, fresh basil, just a splash of Balsamic with a heavy grating of pecorini cheese.

damn… I’m hungry.