mysterious sand formation resembles flying spaghetti monster

Published March 16th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Hi, Bobby. I’ve enjoyed your site, and appreciate your moral goal and Swiftian efforts.

While travelling in France I visited the Dune du Pyla, the highest sand dune in Europe. It was a beautiful place and walking the length of it was peaceful and meditative — all the more so when I drew, er, found this holy spot. (See photo.)

-David Baucom
-Charlotte, NC

dscf7709p50sm.jpg

135 Responses to “mysterious sand formation resembles flying spaghetti monster”

1 2 3 17
  1. Kaptain Jimmy says:

WOOOoo!!
    1st komment!
    Obviously undeniable proof.
    RAmen!

2. Wench Beth says:

It’s beautiful! The Almighty FSM is everywhere, even in random (wink ;) sand formations! And what a gorgeous place for the FSM to reveal himself. Sorry, I’m naive, I didn’t know there was a huge sand dune like that in France. What a beautiful place!

3. Rowdy Wench says:

@ David B – You have great artistic talent and were obviously inspired by His Noodlyness! RAmen and thanks for sharing.

4. Mauricio says:

Hey guys, I’m a pro fighter. In the world of fighting it seems that almost every single fighter out there thinks “god” is the reason why they win their fighs.

This are some quotes from a top UFC fighter after he lost his belt!

“I remember being in the staging area, right before I walked out to the Octagon, and I just had so much faith that God was gonna have me win that fight,”

“It was just one of those things that it just wasn’t in God’s plan that I win that fight, and if that’s the way it is, then I can live with that,” said Hughes graciously. “God’s will is by far greater.”

Anyways, I’m fighting again really soon in a big show and I’d love to have the FSM help me win. I think if I pray to the FSM he’ll hate my opponent and make me win, I don’t think I’d even have to train for the fight if I have enough faith on the FSM.

So, do you think the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster would endorse me for my next fight????

I’d really love to show the world the only GOD that really cares about fighting, ther Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!

Mauricio

5. henderob says:

I’m positive that the Church of the FSM would endorse you for your next fight. Mauricio, will you email me? bobby.henderson@gmail.com

6. Wench Beth says:

Mauricio, do you realize the honor you have just received? You have been blessed by Prophet Bobby!! The FSM’s right hand man!! Praise His Noodly Name!!

7. Alice Wonder says:

Good luck, Mauricio!

Something something about His Noodly Appendage.

8. Booty says:

Aww – pretty sand patterns! We get the best “signs” – much better than Allah in an aubergine IMHO!
    RAmen!