Ken Miller’s “The Collapse of Intelligent Design”

Published March 25th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]JVRsWAjvQSg[/youtube]

This is a very interesting discussion on the subject of Intelligent Design by Brown University’s Kenneth Miller. It’s just under two hours long, and if you have the time I highly recommend watching it. There is even a mention of Pastafarianism at around 90 minutes.

439 Responses to “Ken Miller’s “The Collapse of Intelligent Design””

1. Lisa says:

Ooh, a friend just pointed me toward this site. Kenneth Miller is my hero. His book Finding Darwin’s God is one of the best things anybody ever put on paper, for my $. Can’t wait till I have time to sit down and watch this. And the FSM is hilarious. I want to knit one.

I can visit & be welcome & pay homage to that cute lil noodly one if I’m not an atheist, right? I’m a Methodist but fundies p*ss me off too. Maybe more so than some of you who aren’t Christian, because the few freaks that get all the press give those of us who have some sense a bad name.

2. John Phillips (aka Iron John Bonney) says:

I have seen this lecture before and this guy is a class act as a lecturer.
    RAmen

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

Well sounds like a good enough referral for….must find two hours somewhere now :)

4. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

Hai Lisa,
    Always nice to meet someone with sense. You are most welcome to ‘visit & be welcome & pay homage to that cute lil noodly one.’

5. Bubba says:

Very entertaining and funny
    The einstein\magic comic-strip was very funny

6. The Paladin says:

I promise that i will watch it and post comments on each and every part of it…when i have the time that is..damn coursework!

*Prays that the great floating noodles will come down and do the work for her…please 0=)*

The Paladin,

7. Booty says:

Somehow I don’t think my boss will let me watch this for 2 hours! Bugger! I have a 13 hour shift today, and a 12 hour shift tomorrow :(
    Do you think I could get religious dispensation by saying my prophet told me to watch it?
    Oh, and Hi Lisa – methodists?? Argh! Don’t you lot disapprove of beer? Not sure that would work around here! LOL! ;)

8. Nick the Missionary says:

That was a great lecture! Didn’t plan on watching the whole thing but just got carried away. He summed up the topic pretty well.