Ken Miller’s “The Collapse of Intelligent Design”

Published March 25th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]JVRsWAjvQSg[/youtube]

This is a very interesting discussion on the subject of Intelligent Design by Brown University’s Kenneth Miller. It’s just under two hours long, and if you have the time I highly recommend watching it. There is even a mention of Pastafarianism at around 90 minutes.

439 Responses to “Ken Miller’s “The Collapse of Intelligent Design””

1 2 3 55
  1. Thumper â„¢ says:

Ummmm…two hours long huh…can someone summarise this into a paragraph for me…scroll rule applies…and make it funny…

2. Cari says:

He called you lube.

3. Thumper â„¢ says:

@Cari
    Nice…what’s a lube?…it’s something good right?

4. Wench Beth says:

I wish I had the two hours. Can someone loan me a few? I don’t even have enough minutes in the day to properly check this awesome site on which we currently are!

5. Nudel says:

What’s the time stamp for the mention of FSM? I want to loop that part for prayer and meditation.

6. Meatball Canoneer says:

For those of you who are too impatient to wade through two hours just to hear the mention of our Noodly Lord, proceed to the time stamp of about 25 minutes before the end (that would be about 92 minutes in for those of you who can’t do math).
    However, if you can spare the time, watching the entire lecture is entirely worthwhile. You can even just listen to the audio while trying to get other work done (though some images presented are funny and should definitely be seen).
    All in all, this is a very good scientific lecture in which the present and future situation of Religion vs Science is discussed.
    May ye all be touched by His noodly appendage.
    RAmen

7. Thumper â„¢ says:

@Cari
    When he called me a lube did he mention me specifically or was he referring to Pastafarians in general?…what’s a lube?

8. Miserenz says:

Is there anywhere we can purchase said talk? Saw a good part and want more. Well worth the 120min.

RAmen