fsm chat

Published March 19th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Hey, I just installed a chat application. It’s still in experimental stage, but here it is:

www.venganza.org/chat/

151 Responses to “fsm chat”

1. Thumper â„¢ says:

@Pirate kid
    “Thumper- you should’ve told me sooner!! That would have been way funny.”…well just make sure that if it’s mischief you’re wanting to get up to in the future that you let poor ole Thumpie in on it…

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Thumper
    Oh sorry Thumper… didn’t mean to tease :(
    Was just trying to be being mysterious and secretive.
    Already been to the club now . And as far as I know Bludgers hasn’t changed…haven’t been there much for quite a while .
    The stark raving mad comment wasn’t aim at you. Was just something I heard somewhere recently :O :))
    Cheers

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Thumper â„¢ Mar 23rd, 2007 at 12:43 am
    “hows life been treating you?…have I missed much at church today?”
    Life is good :) Yourself?
    Umm.. I think most of the comments were on “why are you doing this” thread today.
    Least while I was around anyway. Oh and will you tell Ships Cat that Pansy has left the building. She had important work to do…but says she’ll try and catch up with the kitty in the near future :))

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Oh and how’s the weather where you are?
    I went off on a trip yesterday, spent five hours or so there, and then returned home due to the heavy rain (was up on a mountain top) with more predicted!
    Didn’t take predictions too seriously beforehand, as it was relatively fine and I think the weatherman knows predicting rain in the area at this time of year is a fairly safe bet.

5. Thumper â„¢ says:

@Wenchy
    A mountain wench??? I’m in Cairns…my future Mrs Thumper is meeting my dear old mumsey…it’s raining buckets and is hot…damn hot…and there’s lots of shrubs and bitey insects…I’ve become a city wabbit…

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

Hahahahaha….sounds like Cairns for sure. I myself have a very dear soft spot for Cairns :)
    “and there’s lots of shrubs and bitey insects…I’ve become a city wabbit…”
    So you’re back in the bush :p I remember when I first moved back up as well after years of city life. My nearest “milk bar” is a 20km round trip now Thumper. City is even further. Least there is no cyclones around at the moment. Really hope you enjoy your visit. Oh and I saw your new pics on Myspace…nice :))

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

“it’s raining buckets and is hot…damn hot”
    Perfect pub weather…as anyone who has ever spent time there well knows :))

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Please add or detract letters from my previous posts where necessary…think I need a new pair of un-sandpapered reading glasses. Or maybe I’ll buy the non-frosted glass type next time.