Blackbeard’s ship to be excavated

Published March 3rd, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

20070303082209990007.jpg

A shipwreck off the North Carolina coast believed to be that of notorious pirate Blackbeard could be fully excavated in three years.

Read about it here.

175 Responses to “Blackbeard’s ship to be excavated”

1 15 16 17 18 19 22
  1. Alchemist says:

hahahah – the trackbacks :) Excuse thing :) naah – I make no excuses for me – I’m a total ****wit =))
    Dr Alchemist has spoken :) Please form an orderly line at the emergency exits!

2. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

No, no trackback, a proper entry! Someone botherd to log on and post! Weird, as if anyone would fall for that.
    Orderly line? Hah, try to beat me to the front.

3. Alchemist says:

RDPK “….Hah, try to beat me to the front.”
    I’ll beat you to death with my ‘complementary lemon smelling hand wipe” grrrrr!
    I’m a beast =))

4. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

Grin. You won’t stand a chance against the goats cheese produced by a local farm! It’s so potent I have to keep it in a carefully closed container :) You’ll be out cold before you can draw your hand wipe, lemon or any other smell.
    Arrrr.

5. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

Yawn, I’ll be back tomorrow for more silly banter.. ehhh serious discussion :) Bye Alchemist, good luck with your work avoidance programme WAP for short.

6. Alchemist says:

RDPK – Don’t mention the W word! I’m having serious problems trying to make my report not sound sarcastic (how the hell do you tell clients about common sense without being sarci ?)

7. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Alchemist
    “We had a poll recently on who comes from where – think DPG started it – any results? I don’t really care about location but it would be interesting.”
    Yep, when I posted for people to name their countries it took only two days to come up with a list that covers much of the world, see below.
    Why not update it? People, if you see your country is not among the list, please copy-paste it into a new post and add yours. I will put this one on the presently most recent thread.
    Argentina
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    United Arab Emirates
    USA

8. The Antipodean Wench says:

@ alche probably something akin to a computer boffin friend of mind who does a little bit of support on the side to keep his mind active….
    1. Have you got the machine plugged in?
    2. Is it switched on?
    3. Are you switched on? (Grumble, grumble, cuss, cuss)
    (humble snickers from TAW.)
    @ NTM….let you be the first to test that theory man! Then again, rumour has it that….. errr let’s not go there (feels the heat rise upon the peachy complexion,) I’m unsure of the classification of this site.
    oh…alche?? jelly-fish ….erotic? (Walks off muttering….) ;)

1 15 16 17 18 19 22