20726 Views

The Limp Noodle documentary

Published February 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

A couple of weeks ago, a few of my friends and I participated in a campus movie festival (http://www.campusmoviefest.com) and created a short documentary about someone following the wise teachings of the FSM. Seeing as your work in spreading his noodly word, especially the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, directly inspired the creation of the film, we decided you might like to see it.

doc1.jpg

doc3.jpg

doc2.jpg

The video can be viewed here

53 Responses to “The Limp Noodle documentary”

1. Thumper says:

@Dark (tickle me) Elmo
    Look! We didn’t invent the FSM he invented us. And sure we believe that God is real…he’s very real…in the hearts and minds of terrorists, bigots and hypocrites every where.
    Religion and intelligent design are stoopid (hey!…that’s how I spell it)…tell why they aint? Don’t dump and run…convince me that I should become a good whatever you are…

2. the spaghetti shaman says:

I’m sorry, it is just so weird reading the header ‘thumper’ and then reading sense underneath. Makes it all the more sensible.
    @DarkElmo
    Could you let me know what a ‘distroted’ view of god is? I’m guessing: one that doesn’t fit with whatever fairy tale you’ve invented from half formed thoughts and beliefs of others.
    Our idea of god is just as sensible as yours. plus, we have a graph.
    Also: is ‘a creative and amusing idea to prove a point’ a bad thing? Cos we all rather liked it…

3. The FSM loves you says:

Spaghetti, you know creativity is a sin to God, because then people might think! And then maybe question the existence of God! Oh noes! Silly shaman.
    @Dark Elmo
    First, spell everything right, because I don’t know what “distroted” means. Second, you don’t have to flame a religion you don’t agree with. Do FSMists post flames on the Vatican’s website? Do we send death threats to the Pope? I admit that your post isn’t as bad as others (remember Guido?) but calm down. And if we have to respect your belief, you have to respect ours.

4. FSM guy says:

I loved it, I have been touched (for the 53rd time) by his infinetly wise noodly appendage. RAmen to my fellow followers of his word, and go forth, and for evermore preach the word of the FSM

5. Richard Halliburton says:

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to spread the word of the FSM. Recently I purchased the website, http://www.carlsjr.net. Obviously, the FSM put the unbelievers at Carl’s Jr., who do not believe in pasta, into a deep sleep, so they could not renew their domain. At first, I did not acknowledge his hand in this, and began randomly placing ads for exotic meats on my site. This was out of anger for Carl’s Jr. shunning of the FSM. They will now see his wrath slowly but surely set upon them, and make their burgers over-grilled, and their bread moldy, and their employees will be dumbfounded and will no longer be able to converse one with another in English. And the people shall leave the restaurant an hungered, for they will not be able to understand the strange languages.
    RAmen

6. Farvale Spaghettini says:

I’m so touched by this documentary. It confirms all of my deepest intuitions about the veracity of his noodelly appendages.

Bless you and your wonderful documentary.

Sincerely
    Farvale Spaghettini

7. blackeyedbutch says:

i have also once again been touched but this time in a more arousing place

8. Freethought60 says:

I have been accused of being “touched” many times before. I was “touched” by an angel (in 1966 in Hong Kong) and needed penicillin to get un-touched. Now at last I am truly touched! but without the need for the penicillin thingy.
    In His name I scarf – Hail to the Omni-FSM!