The Limp Noodle documentary

Published February 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

A couple of weeks ago, a few of my friends and I participated in a campus movie festival (http://www.campusmoviefest.com) and created a short documentary about someone following the wise teachings of the FSM. Seeing as your work in spreading his noodly word, especially the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, directly inspired the creation of the film, we decided you might like to see it.

doc1.jpg

doc3.jpg

doc2.jpg

The video can be viewed here

52 Responses to “The Limp Noodle documentary”

1. Alchemist says:

@ DarkElmo
    “……I would guess that you don’t even believe in your own god”
    Oh yes we do! Although that does depend upon your concept of god :)
    I’m really an angel, got wings too. I’m flapping them at you as I write this message with pure thought.
    Good eh ;)

2. Josh the Pirate says:

@ Dark Elmo

Of course we believe in His Holy Noodliness. Do you really believe all that crap in the Bible?

3. Alchemist says:

Hmmmm. Reading DarkElmo’s post again. Someone spent an awful lot of time here, just around Consumermas, trying to get us to admit that. He had a similar tone to DarkEmo :).
    Oh how we laughed at that ‘Man’. He was 17.
    Do I smell Daffodils again?

4. Marc McOar says:

DarkElmo doesn’t miss a trick, does he. Actually, Elmo, we all have garlic breath. This should be a clue.

5. Capn Beer says:

Yar, Matey. . .Yar.

6. Wench Beth says:

To Dark Elmo… it’s ok to be gay, you don’t have to hide in the closet any more. Don’t be afraid! Come out and announce it to the world! We at the FSM Church will accept you with open arms and noodles — even with your bad spelling!

7. Jingles says:

Now now Beth, he might not be gay, that is a very unfair assumption to make.
    He could be bisexual.
    @Alchemist;
    I don’t think so… as much as I hate to say it, TLM (may FSM protect me) could at least spell ‘people’. DarkElmo’s more of ‘ppl’ person.

8. Wench Beth says:

Oh, Jingles, anyone who is an idiot on this site — I just figure they’re repressed sexually and I invite them to “come out of the closet” and join our lovely church where the FSM embraces everyone :) I mean, the strippers don’t care what anyone’s persuasion is, do they? :)))